Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Brooke Daniels

Am I dense?

7 posts in this topic

Yes I am probably dense, but I have a question. Is this just a Nevada and Colorado board? A friend said I needed to post here but I don't see anything regarding Dallas.

Brooke

Yes I am probably dense, but I have a question. Is this just a Nevada and Colorado board? A friend said I needed to post here but I don't see anything regarding Dallas.

Brooke

There used to be a forum for Texas, hardly any activity on it though. ECCIE is the board for Texas, but hey you can post on here also. :D

It used to be tied to Texas, but it's focused on Colorado and LV now...not to say that people outside these areas can't partake in it's benefits.

Now...you may, in fact, be dense...but that body will help most of us overlook a few minor flaws;)

Brooke

It used to be tied to Texas, but it's focused on Colorado and LV now...not to say that people outside these areas can't partake in it's benefits.

Now...you may, in fact, be dense...but that body will help most of us overlook a few minor flaws;)[/QUOTE]

LOL +1 agree on that for sure. :D

Brooke

Perhaps your firend thought you would be a valuable addition to our little community (to which I would heartily agree).

Maybe you should pay us a visit to see if you like it (and are liked) here?