Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

F.I.V. to F.I.Mouth

6 posts in this topic

Since I began doing this job I've come across an activity that I was not privy to during my vanilla sexploiting days (i.e. before I became Mona).

It's when getting fingered and climaxed is reached my partner will sometimes take his fingers out of me and try to shove them in my mouth. I find this quite bizarre because usually when I'm inclined to do extra naughty things like that it's long before I cum. After I'm satisfied physically I'm usually just ready for a sandwich and a nap. ;)

Anyway, I'm just wondering if any ladies enjoy it and if they can explain why. Also, I'm curious to know what the appeal for the guy is.

tumblr_m4szo8dI601rrezo1o1_500.jpg

Hmm how to best to answer this...

Ive had this happen a lot in both personal and professional life. For me it neither turns me on or off. Its just sorta something that dosnt bother me... unless the fingers are being shoved down my face hole to the point i gag.. Also being the silly person I am I always have an overwhelming urge to bite fingers when in my mouth. Id never bite other parts but something about fingers in mouths just makes me wanna nibble (haha i totally typed nipple first lol) So to sum up fiv to fim dosnt bother me but it dosnt do anything for me either.

Oh hell yeah, this is hot! I love it when a man makes me juicy then wants me to suck my own honey off his fingers. For one, it is me I am tasting...nothing sexier than that. Two, it is a hot visual for guys. Three, when you are sucking their fingers...it makes them think of your mouth down on their...especially if you take their fingers DEEP down your throat!:D

*smooches*

Gisele Fuller

love the fingers in his mouth, Nothing more nastier then seeing am man licking his mine juicy dropping.

I like to rub it all in his face his hair oh yeah. Nasty

Since I began doing this job I've come across an activity that I was not privy to during my vanilla sexploiting days (i.e. before I became Mona).

It's when getting fingered and climaxed is reached my partner will sometimes take his fingers out of me and try to shove them in my mouth. I find this quite bizarre because usually when I'm inclined to do extra naughty things like that it's long before I cum. After I'm satisfied physically I'm usually just ready for a sandwich and a nap. ;)

Anyway, I'm just wondering if any ladies enjoy it and if they can explain why. Also, I'm curious to know what the appeal for the guy is.

like this

It's hot & it's an indicator of how turned on she is. Love to see a woman suck her own juices & the feeling on my fingers is like a prelude of things to come.