Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nusa

G-Spot Augmentation

4 posts in this topic

Have you heard about it? Do you know anyone who has gone through it and have an opinion?

Have you heard about it? Do you know anyone who has gone through it and have an opinion?

I don't get this, it is supposed to increase g-spot stimulation, it basically swells the area thereby creating more pressure on the g-spot. If you have a skilled cunnilinguist with fiv that can be accomplished with a change of angle or adding a finger, or two.

Intercourse some angles & positions can accomplish increase pressure in the area too. I wish we could hear from someone who's actually had this done so we could solve the mystery.

A few years ago, there was an episode on Dr 90210 where they actually showed the procedure. Well, as much as you could show on TV. They had a woman in the stirrups pleasuring herself then immediately showing the Dr where it felt best. With target identified, the Dr. maded the injection of the material. He did say it would only last 12-18 months, may be even less, before needing to be repeated.

I am still scratching my head over this procedure.

america's obsession with better living through chemistry and surgery never ceases to amaze me. the cottage industry of breast augmentation seems to have no limits but now those clever medical entrepreneurs may have hit the mother lode. now the come-on (pun intended) seems to be trading a moment of injection pain for a year of ecstasy - wow - who wouldn't take that deal?

fellas, would you have your little head similarly augmented for the promise of 20-minute toe-curling orgasms? i doubt it. hell, most of you are scared shitless of the relatively minor discomfort of a vasectomy, much less 'penis pleasure augmentation'

meanwhile, the last damn thing i'd want to see as i head south is what looks like a lump of cauliflower protruding from a woman's nether regions, much less the inevitable botched ones - think bad facial lip 'enhancement' results on heidi montag, lisa rinna et al.

i may just be old-fashioned, but fellers can't we just figure out a more natural and effective way to send our partners into orbit - say by taking a second while in the throes of passion and actually asking her what will get her there? just a point to ponder.