Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Velvet Valentine

Need New Tunes to Share with My Guys

44 posts in this topic

I love music...spent years working in clubs. I'm kind of an old soul. When I'm getting down with a guy, I prefer older tunes like Blues, Jazz...Motown. But sometimes I do like to keep up with really up-to-date newer stuff. I like techno on occasion , as well. I have a great collection of rare dance/club music, that most have never heard. I have a massive collection in my playlist, but I'm updating to keep it new for me.

So this is my new fav, that I wanna share-

Does anyone have any NEW fav music that you think would be awesome to listen to while having sex? keyword-NEWER

Good post. I LOVE MUSIC during a visit. It actually seems to be a rare treat though....for whatever reason (in a day when even many phones are like stereo's). :cool: The last provider I visited with was playing Trent Reznor (NIN), it was f*ing awesome background music, go figure.....(considering his music would never be associated with something like sex). :P Seriously, I like almost anything if it sets the mood. One lady used to play Garth Brooks and it made me feel like I was with a cowgirl (Yee-Haw). I didn't mind at all, I like C/W as well. Nothing like CG or riding side-saddle....but I better make it past 8 seconds. :D

Wow, I LOVE all of these so far. I am adding Destiny's, Nusa's, and BBBs to my playlist....BBB, I play the music you gave me all the time. LOVE it!

I also really like Maconit's selection that he always has.

I feel boring now.... I usually have on Pandora smooth jazz or sometimes slow jamz. I usually think older may like jazz and younger might light slow jamz, but looks like we all have a fairly eclectic (sp) taste in music.:)

New techno/dance by David Guetta

:)

Love the Harajuku Barbie!

Here are a few more:

Country - Luke Bryan - I don't want this night to end.

Pop - Katy Perry / Kanye West - E.T.

Instrumental - Buddha Bar - Secret Love

Rock - Avenged Sevenfold - Scream

Classical Opera remixed - Sarah Brightman - Carmina Burana

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2fpPB8dgVA

Gary Moore has always been under rated and over looked

Krokus

some songs on my "date" playlist

Mi Amigo by Kings of Leon. Great for a "slow dance"

This one gets me hotter than hell - Felcia by The Constellations. Its all about a girl who gives great BBBJ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGcXaq6e6Yo

I also like this dance remix of Rope by the Foo Fighters.

Does anyone have any NEW fav music that you think would be awesome to listen to while having sex? keyword-NEWER

Do you rember that I turned you onto Candye Kane ? There's a lot of new blues and jazz acts that I really like a lot.next time I see you,I'll play you some .But as for other genre's...hmm...have you ever heard of "Defy You Stars " ??? Quirky,but good.

What!?? Does the good ole' Cajun Zydeco kill the mood?

HAHA!!!! I love Zydeco...But that's for suckin' different heads. ;) LOL To me that's for eatin' crawfish and drinkin' beer when I go to da Bayou. LOL

Not really my kind of music....but the video was...."motivating and inspiring". Just watching seemed to generate muscle growth:D

Not really my kind of music....but the video was...."motivating and inspiring". Just watching seemed to generate muscle growth:D

Hottest video ever, right?!

There's a few that come to mind...but that could be #1 on any given day.

Hottest video ever, right?!

There's a few that come to mind...but that could be #1 on any given day.

That one and this one will have to duke it out for my #1 spot:

*Sorry Velvet...not trying to hijack. <3

Well...in keeping with the original post...if you played either of those songs (along with the videos)...I don't think there would be any question what mood you were trying to set;)

That one and this one will have to duke it out for my #1 spot:

*Sorry Velvet...not trying to hijack. <3

Sorry Mona...Not feeling it for either song...but I do love me some Montrose!! :D yea Baby!

Do you rember that I turned you onto Candye Kane ? There's a lot of new blues and jazz acts that I really like a lot.next time I see you,I'll play you some .But as for other genre's...hmm...have you ever heard of "Defy You Stars " ??? Quirky,but good.

Whatever happened to Candye? I used to jack off to her movies in the 80s, but, boy, did she blow up. Was really shocked when I saw her new pictures a few years ago. Hope she can lose the bulk.

Google "Shivaree"

Best known song is "Goodnight Moon", but they make lots of good stuff.

Good beat to .....well, you know.

And their female vocalist isn't hard on the eyes, either.