Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest hot41male

What's the deal with Russian?

15 posts in this topic

Look I know that ASP's are trying to please their clients:D...

How could Russian possibly turn her on?... Ladies, if you can correct me on this I'd respectfully listen.

Squeezing those floatation devices together, his thinking head jabbing you in the chin or outside part of throat in a repetative motion. Sounds like a form of torture. Oh!.... Nevermind I just answered my own question. :o

I guess that deepthroating would be similar to waterboarding (kinda). I wanna waterboard the shit out of some ladies on here. I'll shut up.

Well, I will tell you from my perspective(if it matters). My nipples are not really that sensitive, but the globes are...love when they are squeezed so smashing them around a hard, smooth, warm phallus and then moving it up and down is a real visual turn-on, as well as, it feels good sliding your phallus between them. Also, it is a lot of fun to see your eyes roll to the back of your head while we use one of a man's eternal obsessions for your pleasure! Men are mesmerized by our globes and using them for recreation just heightens their fascination with them. :D

Hope this helped...

*smooches*

Gisele Fuller

Well, I will tell you from my perspective(if it matters). My nipples are not really that sensitive, but the globes are...love when they are squeezed so smashing them around a hard, smooth, warm phallus and then moving it up and down is a real visual turn-on, as well as, it feels good sliding your phallus between them. Also, it is a lot of fun to see your eyes roll to the back of your head while we use one of a man's eternal obsessions for your pleasure! Men are mesmerized by our globes and using them for recreation just heightens their fascination with them. :D

Hope this helped...

*smooches*

Gisele Fuller

Hmmm... Tell me more..... And use the word pleasure a lot..;)

OMG! I love doing this too....But I like lubbing up my tits and doing a combo Russian -BJ at the same time. :D

Its a visual thing for me. Plus like Giselle my breasts are more sensitive then my nipples and having them squeezed and kinda roughed up feels good.

Really? Ya, we do like it. Like several have said if you are the type that like your tittles played with a little rough... well.... and also having the control and watching is a total turn on, and ya it is fun to let it accidentally slide into your mouth too. I would not say that I have had a big O from it, but ya totally fun!!!:D

I wasn't going to comment on this as obviously I cannot do Russian lol!

I do have to say though, my nipples are VERY sensitive, more than my breasts (which are sensitive too) so just as a PSA....please ask your service provider before engaging in rough play ;)

You ladies are starting to change my mind :cool:..... That combo Russian BJ is a winner...

Visual enhancement.... Check

"Globe" sensitivty.... Check

Eyes rolling back into head (male)... Check

Correct equipment kinda neccesary... Check... also applies for male in combo stated above.

Pearl necklace not stated.. But would be a nice piece of jewelry to bling things up.

Pleasurepleasurepleasurepleasure

OMG! I love doing this too....But I like lubbing up my tits and doing a combo Russian -BJ at the same time. :D

Haven't you lost clients in your cleavage before?;):)

Haven't you lost clients in your cleavage before?;):)

Hell no, I pick up their cocks with my boobs and put it in my mouth. Hands free!:eek:

Personally...

I'm a bigger fan of a some high jinks HoJo than Russian...but that's just me.

(A HoJo [Howard Johnson] is a term derived from an old GF that loved the feeling of my shaft and sack across her anus but didn't want to go full tilt, and is similar to Russian in that it's all external and you bust on her lower back.

It was coined after we got back from a long road trip and recalled that the first time I did it while she pleasured herself we were at some shit hole Howard Johnson's motel.

Perhaps Howard Johnson's could you this in their next ad campaign--or; maybe not.

Personally...

I'm a bigger fan of a some high jinks HoJo than Russian...but that's just me.

(A HoJo [Howard Johnson] is a term derived from an old GF that loved the feeling of my shaft and sack across her anus but didn't want to go full tilt, and is similar to Russian in that it's all external and you bust on her lower back.

It was coined after we got back from a long road trip and recalled that the first time I did it while she pleasured herself we were at some shit hole Howard Johnson's motel.

Perhaps Howard Johnson's could you this in their next ad campaign--or; maybe not.

HoJo:).... I like it....... Have done that in the shower.

Hell no, I pick up their cocks with my boobs and put it in my mouth. Hands free!:eek:

Who needs upposable thumbs?...... Dang.... Love to see that human inginuity at work.... Use'n what ya got:D

I think its much like oral... Ofcourse having a cock down your throat is not uber comfortable, but watching him get off on it makes me turned on.

Hope this helped...

*smooches*

Gisele Fuller

good god I miss you! :)