Jez UaBriain

Review poll

Do you, or don't you post reviews   36 members have voted

1. 1. Do you, or don't you post reviews

• Yes, I do without her asking...
    • Yes, I do , if she asks me.....
    • yes, if she gives me a discount....
    • No, end of discussion.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

37 posts in this topic

Many is the time I hear this : Hey, want mr to do a review? And then it never materializes. It is common knowledge reviews equal business. They are a win-win situation for both sides of the fence. This is why I really only give credibility to the reviews, and ladies who don't ask or offer discounts on reviews. Consistancy shows in these types of reviews.

Reviews are a life blood of sorts in this business. Jez is right and we know this. If I had a dollar every time someone said they were going to write me a review and didn't...It always makes me wonder why some go on and on about "I'm going to write you an amazing review..." and then never do. I do know that it takes a few minutes to jot something down online and I appreciate economic incentive so I randomly offer a "Thank You For Writing Me A Review" Special. I figure this way I am not directly bartering services for reviews (because the special is only extended to those who already have a posted review) and if someone is considering spending time with me and sees that I occasionally have "Thank You" specials he might be more inclined to write a review with the thinking next time he will be included in the special. I want reviews but I don't want all the mess/backlash that comes with a quid pro quo approach to getting them. I am not sure if my "special" approach works but that's my thinking/goal with it.

Offering discounts for reviews leave a bad taste in my mouth. And the gal has opened herself to be taken advantage of. Offering something on a return visit is a nice way to deal with this. But I would not write a review the expect something in return. Not a good way to do business.

Reviews can be a pain. Particularly with TER if your not a paid member. It often takes several attempts to get it posted. If I said I would post a review, then I will, regardless of the effort. But I will not post a review without the gals request.....unless not reviewing would put others at risk.

Reviews are a life blood of sorts in this business. Jez is right and we know this. If I had a dollar every time someone said they were going to write me a review and didn't...It always makes me wonder why some go on and on about "I'm going to write you an amazing review..." and then never do. I do know that it takes a few minutes to jot something down online and I appreciate economic incentive so I randomly offer a "Thank You For Writing Me A Review" Special. I figure this way I am not directly bartering services for reviews (because the special is only extended to those who already have a posted review) and if someone is considering spending time with me and sees that I occasionally have "Thank You" specials he might be more inclined to write a review with the thinking next time he will be included in the special. I want reviews but I don't want all the mess/backlash that comes with a quid pro quo approach to getting them. I am not sure if my "special" approach works but that's my thinking/goal with it.

And a big plus one there. You exactly caught my line of thinking.And I like the idea of the thank you special. Do you mind if I offer that also. Splendid idea to send our guys a thank you discount. What I like is it can be done in the truest sense of the word. We can send it after a session, without mention ever being made in our add. This makes it really -a true thank you!

And a big plus one there. You exactly caught my line of thinking.And I like the idea of the thank you special. Do you mind if I offer that also. Splendid idea to send our guys a thank you discount. What I like is it can be done in the truest sense of the word. We can send it after a session, without mention ever being made in our add. This makes it really -a true thank you!

Mos Def, Ms. Jez. Offer away! I highly doubt I was the first gal who thought of the "Thank You" special anyway. I have yet to have someone say they wrote me a review because I occasionally offer the special but who knows....some day someone might:D

Many is the time I hear this : Hey, want mr to do a review? And then it never materializes. It is common knowledge reviews equal business. They are a win-win situation for both sides of the fence. This is why I really only give credibility to the reviews, and ladies who don't ask or offer discounts on reviews. Consistancy shows in these types of reviews.

At the end of the session I usually ask if they would like a review or not, honor the wishes either way. Never have asked for a discount for a review. It definitely is a win -win for both sides, alot easier to get verified with reviews. Ladies check out your reviews see a good friend they trust, one call and you are verified. :D

If it's been a good experience, I always ask before posting a review. I'm a careful shopper and prefer consistency rather than great variety, so I mostly have good experiences. I've never asked for or thought that I should receive some compensation for a review, but have heard enough to know that there are a lot of bullies out there.

If I had a dollar every time someone said they were going to write me a review and didn't...It always makes me wonder why some go on and on about "I'm going to write you an amazing review..." and then never do.

I , too, have been told the same thing and then it never comes to fruition.

I also wonder why they say they are going to, then don't.

Any ideas guys?:)

If the session was good (AVERAGE+) I'll probably ask a YL if she would like me to post a review and then follow her wishs. No quid quo pro expected. Will I turn down a discount or extended time on our next session? Not likely ;-)

If however there was a problem with the session I will submit a review unless she's on the DNR list.

Anytime they rave about how amazing the review is going to be it NEVER materializes. When they politely ask at the door on their way out if I minded a review being posted they ALWAYS do. This is my personal opinion but when they go on and on it's because they want or think they will get special treatment and/or they want us to know they are a reviewer. I could care less if someone is a reviewer...you're still going to have to wake me up for doggy:)

My theory about why guys tell you they will write a review and then dont is this. In the afterglow of the moment when the pleasure pangs are still running through there body and they are still high from the adrenaline of your service men will say anything to make you happy. While they are still basking in the pleasure you gave them they are happy and excited. When they get home and get to work or whatever of course all the adrealine is gone and they get tired, lazy or involved in someother activity and writing you a review is no longer at the top of there lists. My 2 cents anyway.

Ditto. I don't feel it's ever good to ask for reviews. I feel guys would prefer to want to do one on their own...Seems more genuine. So since I don't ask, I'm surprised if they offer it themselves, then never follow though.:rolleyes:

Ditto. I don't feel it's ever good to ask for reviews. I feel guys would prefer to want to do one on their own...Seems more genuine. So since I don't ask, I'm surprised if they offer it themselves, then never follow though.:rolleyes:

I never ask for reviews either so when they bring it up I "take bets" on if they will follow through. I use to tell my friend Summer Adams "Okay so two people said they would write me a review. What do you think? One? Both? Or neither?" There was never any paying up because we were pretty good at the game.:cool:

I usually ask them if they want one but I am fairly new so dont have the experience as others. Interestingly enough, i have seen 3 asps that are utr or DNR and to my suprise 2 of them have been a couple of my favorites so honestly reviews carry little weight for me now.

That is a great idea Leigh! I like it!

Sometimes I just get busy with other life happenings. I almost always review but sometimes it takes a while because I can't find the time. TER can be a huge pain it takes 2 or 3 attempts to get them to approve it so sometimes I give up on them and I've seen posts here that say they never get the confirmation email so technical issues may be a part of it as well.

I wasn't refering to asking a client for a review.

I was refering to the client that informs you that he will write a review, then never does.

Never have asked for a discount for a review. It definitely is a win -win for both sides, alot easier to get verified with reviews. Ladies check out your reviews see a good friend they trust, one call and you are verified. :D

+1 here :cool:. There have also been times, when I felt that it was best not to post at all :(.

+1 Velvet I don't ask for them feels wrong in some way. I chalk up someone saying they are going to write them and then don't to the hey he got busy. They will happen I'd been told by several gentlemen from my start last March till Lude posted my 1st "I'm going to write a review for you". Don't honestly know why it's said I'm going to and then it don't happen. Have had it said by a few gentlemen over the past few weeks

I personally don't offer a discount for reviews or reviewers to me that's a paid for review.

I can say this even after a year when I check and see new reviews have been posted on any of the sites I still get that giddy school girl feeling and am highly thankful for them taking the time out to write them.

My theory about why guys tell you they will write a review and then dont is this. In the afterglow of the moment when the pleasure pangs are still running through there body and they are still high from the adrenaline of your service men will say anything to make you happy. While they are still basking in the pleasure you gave them they are happy and excited. When they get home and get to work or whatever of course all the adrealine is gone and they get tired, lazy or involved in someother activity and writing you a review is no longer at the top of there lists. My 2 cents anyway.

+1 and very observant...

Maybe a solution could be: Toward the end of the session a conversation might go like this..

Beautiful lady: "Well that was fun, I really enjoyed our time together" <---- Don't lie about this... If you didn't, then dont. You want good reviews:)

Guy: "It was a blast;), I really enjoyed it also... Can I see you again?" <---- He is still in the Euphoria of your existence and pleasure.

Beautiful lady: "Sure, I'd love to see you again" The way that I prefer to see a client again, is by finding out what you thought about our experience together.. I offer a "thank you for writing a review special" to my clients.. Here's how it works... Wait for a couple of days (for the euphoria to expire).. Before you want to see me again try to seduce me through a review... Be honest, because I was there too. If you realize you wont be seeing me again, then you dont need to seduce me.

Guy: " That sounds fair.. How much of a discount?"

Beautiful lady: "How much will you seduce me? ;)"

If the guy doesn't write a review, he doesn't get the discount... Just pays normal return client amount.. Or however the pay scale works with each individual lady.

As far as negative reviews go... Well, we are a society in which, taking the time to complain seems more worth it than taking the time to compliment.

If the session was good (AVERAGE+) I'll probably ask a YL if she would like me to post a review and then follow her wishs. No quid quo pro expected. Will I turn down a discount or extended time on our next session? Not likely ;-)

If however there was a problem with the session I will submit a review unless she's on the DNR list.

Not bagging on Big Banger.. He was honest, and is, according to this post respectful of the lady's wishes and DNR list.

Negative reviews will come without solicitation (Could you imagine a conversation in which this occured?... Guy: "Would it be ok if I wrote a really shitty review about you?")

Negative reviews might be neccesary to let a princess know that her "customer service" skills are needing to be improved. Otherwise all she might hear is how perfect and wonderful she is... When frankly she might not be. We can all improve.

And then finally; some people are never satisfied... Will complain about everything, including you!.... In an ideal world, you would have observed this in him, and never suggested that he write something about you. If you have chosen $ to see him again, he should not have written anything, or he wrote something wonderful..

Well done on the "thank you for reviewing rate".. That was very clever.;)

It seems that if they're hoping for special treatment they'd be declaring how good the review is going to be DURING THE SESSION. How often do you experience that?

At the end of the session I usually ask if they would like a review or not, honor the wishes either way...
That's why I couldn't answer Jez's poll as well. I usually ask the lady if she'd like a review and which site(s) to post on. Usually, it's not too difficult b/c I can copy and paste from one to another. I do agree with posting to TER b/c they typically want juicier details then I care to provide.

It seems that if they're hoping for special treatment they'd be declaring how good the review is going to be DURING THE SESSION. How often do you experience that?

Funny you should ask. There are two members here who raved about my soon to be written fantastic review during the act and I have yet to see a review. One has seen me several times since he said that so.....IDK.:confused: This line of work has daily reinforcements of why we all know the saying "talk is cheap". Maybe there is a reason so if this sounds like you feel free to chime in and enlighten me.

I have been hobbying for years - never wrote reviews on this site. However, I did write a review recently, and did not in another case.

The reason I did not: This was a session with a well-reviewd lady on this site - great reputation. I did not write a review because our session was frankly, not all that great. Reason: We just did not click. Not her fault - she was pleasant, clean, accommodating and fun. I will not see her again. I take the responsibility for it. Therefore, I though a less-than-favorable review would be somewhat punitive, and was MY fault - not hers.

I have been hobbying for years - never wrote reviews on this site. However, I did write a review recently, and did not in another case.

The reason I did not: This was a session with a well-reviewd lady on this site - great reputation. I did not write a review because our session was frankly, not all that great. Reason: We just did not click. Not her fault - she was pleasant, clean, accommodating and fun. I will not see her again. I take the responsibility for it. Therefore, I though a less-than-favorable review would be somewhat punitive, and was MY fault - not hers.

There you have it, the "X factor". I think you made a solid and mature decision. Some people just don't understand, this is also about people and A + B isn't always going to = C.

+1 dipper you hit it.

Some times for what ever reasons and could be no fault of ether person they just don't mesh well together.

As ghost said it take a gentlemen to make the choice of to or not to review.

For me I'd rather someone want to do the review good or bad then feel it's an obligation.

If I tell you I am going to write a review - you can expect to see one within a few days. If I offer to write one, asking you if you would like me to do so at the end of our time together, then you can assume you did a great job.

Average sessions will not generally get much from me, unless there was some thing that I feel stood out as sub par - or I am asked to write one, at which time I will let you know that I am going to be honest from my perspective...

I've had the same thing happen. No need to write a look warm review when the lady did nothing wrong. Also no need to fib and say it was fantastic. Just leave it be and go your seperate ways.

There you have it, the "X factor". I think you made a solid and mature decision. Some people just don't understand, this is also about people and A + B isn't always going to = C.

I've had the same thing happen. No need to write a lukewarm review when the lady did nothing wrong. Also no need to fib and say it was fantastic. Just leave it be and go your seperate ways.

While I get what you guys are saying, why wouldn't you post such experiences as an "Average-good, nothing out of the ordinary"?

IMO, it is this mentality that is the biggest contributor to Review Inflation.

While I get what you guys are saying, why wouldn't you post such experiences as an "Average-good, nothing out of the ordinary"?

IMO, it is this mentality that is the biggest contributor to Review Inflation.

Ya, i can see your point. But honestly i just hate writing negative reviews. I've done poor reviews and average reviews when i felt like the lady just wasnt into this line of work. But when a lady has a long line of good reviews but i had an average time, i always think it must have something to do with me. If enough gents do the same thing, the reviews will become inflated. I'm just not sure i can bring myself to do a so-so review in these situations. I think it's in my DNA to try to see the upside to most situations, so seeing the downside of a session is difficult and i dont do it often. Sometimes i see a lady the first time and write a fantastic review, the next time i see her it's average at best and i wonder what i did differently to cause the change. I dont see the lady anymore, but how on earth do i write that review without sounding like a whiny baby that didnt get his way?