Jez UaBriain

Review poll

Do you, or don't you post reviews   36 members have voted

1. 1. Do you, or don't you post reviews

• Yes, I do without her asking...
    • Yes, I do , if she asks me.....
    • yes, if she gives me a discount....
    • No, end of discussion.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

37 posts in this topic

While I get what you guys are saying, why wouldn't you post such experiences as an "Average-good, nothing out of the ordinary"? ...

Ya, i can see your point. But honestly i just hate writing negative reviews. ...

Who said anything about negative? "Average-good" is not negative. You had a good time, it just wasn't spectacular. There's nothing wrong with that. If you're not getting ripped off every other visit, it's what you should expect most of the time!

... IMO, it is this mentality that is the biggest contributor to Review Inflation.

Agreed!

But then again, if we're comparing "her pulling your pud" to "pulling it yourself for the past 3 months", I can see why every visit is FANTASTIC.

Some folks just need to get out more :D

Fantastic reviews are written to help a provider business and terrible reviews are written to harm a providers business and everything in between is so what. The only value of reviews is the legitimacy of the provider, everything else is YMMV. My best experience by far was with someone with a terrible review and most of my worst were with providers with a string of fantastic reviews.

Fantastic reviews are written to help a provider business and terrible reviews are written to harm a providers business and everything in between is so what. The only value of reviews is the legitimacy of the provider, everything else is YMMV. My best experience by far was with someone with a terrible review and most of my worst were with providers with a string of fantastic reviews.

Are you really telling us you have had more bad experiences with well reviewed ladies than poorly reviewed one? Seriously?

If so, do you now only look at the reviews to find the ladies the rest of us rate terrible and the book with them?

I am saying that the fantastic reviews of many ladies have been inaccurate for me. Descriptions, age, body type, picture accuracy have all been off, making the encounters average at best. I have only seen one provider with a terrible review, so I won't generalize and say all providers with a terrible review are good. My point is that people have ulterior motives when they write reviews which make them useless for anything but the ladies legitimacy as a provider.

I am saying that the fantastic reviews of many ladies have been inaccurate for me. Descriptions, age, body type, picture accuracy have all been off, making the encounters average at best. I have only seen one provider with a terrible review, so I won't generalize and say all providers with a terrible review are good. My point is that people have ulterior motives when they write reviews which make them useless for anything but the ladies legitimacy as a provider.

When you wrote 31 reviews as "TheWatcher", you had NUMEROUS "fantastics" that agreed with other reviewers.

Were you lying then, or are you lying now?

I agree that YMMV on every appointment, with every girl, regardless of reviews. I think you are trying a little too hard to just be contrary now. :cool:

Ya, i can see your point. But honestly i just hate writing negative reviews. I've done poor reviews and average reviews when i felt like the lady just wasnt into this line of work. But when a lady has a long line of good reviews but i had an average time, i always think it must have something to do with me. If enough gents do the same thing, the reviews will become inflated. I'm just not sure i can bring myself to do a so-so review in these situations. I think it's in my DNA to try to see the upside to most situations, so seeing the downside of a session is difficult and i dont do it often. Sometimes i see a lady the first time and write a fantastic review, the next time i see her it's average at best and i wonder what i did differently to cause the change. I dont see the lady anymore, but how on earth do i write that review without sounding like a whiny baby that didnt get his way?

Thinking like this might be exactly why she only has good reviews.

Thinking like this might be exactly why she only has good reviews.

Agreed.