Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wendy Whitney

To all the Dads

14 posts in this topic

Now, when I say Dad's - I don't mean a provider calling you "Daddy"!:)

Happy Father's Day to all of you!:D

Like Velvet said - there is nothing sexier than a man who is a good father!:)

To all you wonderful fathers out there, happy father's day! Whether you have wee ones or your babies have all gone out into the world, you are making the world a better place by being the dads that you are. Enjoy all your coffee mugs and neck hugs :) Dads rock!

Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads who contributed more than what fits in a condom.... unless it was a fat check... I think that fits:)

Happy father's day to all you sexy dads who keep me nice and satisfied.

Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads who contributed more than what fits in a condom.... unless it was a fat check... I think that fits:)

:facepalm:

On fathers day these wishes are the only genuine ones I heard....thanks ladies, I wonder how many guys spend the day getting verbally beat up by their s.o. only to turn to this board and enjoy a sense of normalcy.

Maybe if you were a better husband, your wife wouldn't need to "beat up" on you.:cool:

right, 2b, and just maybe she's a ball-busting bitch who drives him to tob like probably 90 percent of married guys that are looking here to get it from hookers - and i'm not talking exclusively about just the sex but also the gfe.