Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What women want...

15 posts in this topic

Freedom LOL

To the first NO who came up with that list some of the wants make me wonder are you looking for a man or that amazing gay/bi guy friend who you can take out to buffer from the stud complex men. (YES I have one every female should)

To the second it's a NO for me on the rare occasions I drink to get drunk all I want is my bed and with no one in it.

Guys do you feel you meet enough of the criteria?

Nope, I meet 5 out of 30, not even close. Now we all know why I'm here.:o

The other day I was watching a documentary on the British comedian Jeffrey Leach.

The film was about his sex addiction and his attempt to deal with it. He claims to have slept with 300 women.

There is a lot of mea culpa hand-wringing in the documentary, but nobody ever asks the most important question: How did he get 300 women to sleep with him?

The reasons are all there in the film: He's tall, he's good-looking, he comes across as macho AND vulnerable - you bring that to the table, and you won't have a problem finding puzzy.

Average and below-average guys like us could be raking in hundreds of thousands of $$$, and we'd still go home alone.

The "tall, dark, and handsome" dude can have a rap sheet and prison record that would make Charles Manson proud and he'd still be banging chicks left and right.

Conclusion: Be an azzhole and you can ride azzhole. Be nice and see your girl walk off with the azzhole.

Seems this has some validity; growing saw up saw that behavior in school.

Hottest girls always with meanest, ugliest dudes that treated them like crap yet the babes swarmed about them. :eek:

Conclusion: Be an azzhole and you can ride azzhole. Be nice and see your girl walk off with the azzhole.

That isn't always the case. Some (not all) girls appreciate compassion, personality, laughter and companionship. :)

That isn't always the case. Some (not all) girls appreciate compassion, personality, laughter and companionship. :)

Really!?! Where can I find her?

Kidding, kidding. :D

The aanswer to that old, old, question is simply annswered like this. The bad dude is good looking, hard bodied, and rides a Harley or Indian.

The nice guy wears an undershirt with his dress shirt, and hangs out in Bible study or catechism. Now who do you think I would have more fun with?:D

The aanswer to that old, old, question is simply annswered like this. The bad dude is good looking, hard bodied, and rides a Harley or Indian.

The nice guy wears an undershirt with his dress shirt, and hangs out in Bible study or catechism. Now who do you think I would have more fun with?:D

Wait a minute, then what is a guy that rides a Harley, but wears an undershirt with his dress shirt, but isn't hard bodied and is just so so looking? Thanks, now I'm having an identity crisis. :confused:

And we wonder why there are so many divorces!

I will tell you what I want in a man; good sex WITH foreplay, a partner...money, bills, etc., sense of humor, like hair on my guy, integrity, honesty, kindness, and patience.

So many people play games out there with each other, and they can't figure out why they can't find that special someone. Advice: be yourself! Don't follow some stupid poll that some journalist wrote because they were bored out of their mind, and need something to do!

I got most of those up top with my guy, but he still isn't perfect, and we still have to work hard at our marriage. We are going on 8 years, and we still love each other as much, if not more, but it takes a lot of patience and communication. The grass is not greener on the other side.

*smooches*

Gisele Fuller

My guess is this poll was conceived as a thesis topic for a degree in Women's Studies from a tuition-free college, and conducted by the student on a field trip to a Malibu rehab clinic.

But, I could be wrong. :rolleyes:

They appreciate it after they've turned 40, had a couple of kids, and realize that their ex-husbands, whom they idol-worshipped in their 20s, have no intention of paying child support and prefer to stay man-children forever.

If this is the mindset of a 50 year old woman, is it any wonder this country is in the shape it is in?

And if you think that Harley guys are "hard bodied", well, good luck with that....:cool:

Gee Jez, you mean I have to take off my undershirt and quit catechism class to have fun, shit where have i been. Love you Jez

The mind set of the average middle aged male is not much different. They want hard bodied and good looking.

Agree with the Harley set being built for comfort and not for speed.