Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jez UaBriain

A Jez rant/ vent....:-D

19 posts in this topic

A Jez rant/Vent;-D

In today’s world we no longer just live by our name and soc. Security number, but also by the almighty password. We have a password for every place we frequent on the web. We have: Ebay, Tmobile, Our Health Med account, TOB, TNA, Sowet, and so forth. How many times have you been in a hurry, had to check something real quick-like. And simply miss keyed your password? To the tune of 3 times which all rocket scientists (like myself) know automatically locks you out. So you then go through the bull shit of re gaining entrance to your desired, hallowed halls of cyber-land institutions. This in itself is a lesson in patience. Remember the old saying your Granma and her Granma etc. always said “patience is a virtue”? Well I can honestly say that I, Jez, do not have patience down, even on a good day. To me, it’s like sucking cock that will not get hard, period!!:rolleyes:

So here I am, trying to gain access to my banking institution. To deposit money into. So I can then go to my cell phone carrier to add to my account there so I have cell phone service. Well the worst thing that can happen –has. I am locked out of both places! Eek , mth&* F*&$%!!!! On a weekend which means- no live person to talk to in Pakistan, or India, or mars for all I know. Are there really live people on the other end? No one or nothing till Monday morning.:cool:

And this is what I get after going through there password reset crap to find out that I tried to many times, even though I did the soc. Sec. , birthday date, parents maiden name etc. I AM –SO-O-0-o FrusTratED!!! I need to get laid, get rid of this frustration. But the powerful asshats who deemed this a necessary evil have effectively taken care of even that! Jez’s sex life! ‘Cause without that lovely cell-phone being able to ring, Jez’s sex-life is on hold till Monday morn. God pity the poor f*&^ in Pakistan that is unfortunate to have to talk to me. Gr-r-r!:eek:

If you’ve read this far, I want to just say “Thank you”. I just wanted to vent, or rant.

And what good is a good ol’ bitch fest without someone to hear or read it. :rolleyes::o

Edited by Jez UaBriain
grammer po-po will get me!

A Jez rant/Vent;-D

In today’s world we no longer just live by our name and soc. Security number, but also by the almighty password. We have a password for every place we frequent on the web. We have: Ebay, Tmobile, Our Health Med account, TOB, TNA, Sowet, and so forth. How many times have you been in a hurry, had to check something real quick-like. And simply miss keyed your password? To the tune of 3 times which all rocket scientists (like myself) know automatically locks you out. So you then go through the bull shit of re gaining entrance to your desired, hallowed halls of cyber-land institutions. This in itself is a lesson in patience. Remember the old saying your Granma and her Granma etc. always said “patience is a virtue”? Well I can honestly say that I, Jez, do not have patience down, even on a good day. To me, it’s like sucking cock that will not get hard, period!!:rolleyes:

So here I am, trying to gain access to my banking institution. To deposit money into. So I can then go to my cell phone carrier to add to my account there so I have cell phone service. Well the worst thing that can happen –has. I am locked out of both places! Eek , mth&* F*&$%!!!! On a weekend which means- no live person to talk to in Pakistan, or India, or mars for all I know. Are there really live people on the other end? No one or nothing till Monday morning.:cool:

And this is what I get after going through there password reset crap to find out that I tried to many times, even though I did the soc. Sec. , birthday date, parents maiden name etc. I AM –SO-O-0-o FrusTratED!!! I need to get laid, get rid of this frustration. But the powerful asshats who deemed this a necessary evil have effectively taken care of even that! Jez’s sex life! ‘Cause without that lovely cell-phone being able to ring, Jez’s sex-life is on hold till Monday morn. God pity the poor f*&^ in Pakistan that is unfortunate to have to talk to me. Gr-r-r!:eek:

If you’ve read this far, I want to just say “Thank you”. I just wanted to vent, or rant.

And what good is a good ol’ bitch fest without someone to hear or read it. :rolleyes::o

I took a minute to run this post through the hobby forum post translator.

here is what I got back..........................:D

"My phone is off till Monday, please contact me through email"

Yes that really sucks have had this happen to me before also. Have to say this is the first rant I have read that got me a little excited. :D

Very astute translation there, Boink. May you get a extra helping of pussy from your ATF for your ability to translate the gist of my bitching. But, you have to admit it IS frustrating to be locked out of your own accounts. Just because I was in a friggan' hurry and miss-keyed, so it back-fired on me. Had to vent it -somewhere.:D

I AM –SO-O-0-o FrusTratED!!! I need to get laid, get rid of this frustration.

Maybe we need a new feature here on TOB, so if one of our fine ladies is in need she can trigger an emergency beacon flashinglight.gif on the front page to alert the gentlemen of the situation.

It's just a cryin' shame to have one of our ladies suffering needlessly!!

So here I am, trying to gain access to my banking institution. To deposit money into. So I can then go to my cell phone carrier to add to my account there so I have cell phone service. Well the worst thing that can happen –has. I am locked out of both places! Eek , mth&* F*&$%!!!! On a weekend which means- no live person to talk to in Pakistan, or India, or mars for all I know. Are there really live people on the other end? No one or nothing till Monday morning

Sounds like you have busted credit and don't have acess to a regular credit card or phone contract. If you did, getting service on the weekend for banking and phone problems is usually not a problem.

Sounds like you have busted credit and don't have acess to a regular credit card or phone contract. If you did, getting service on the weekend for banking and phone problems is usually not a problem.

Yes, yes, you are also right. my credit sucks, and so do I . :D And since I lost my real job way tf back in "08" its a good thing I know how to fuck, hey.

Nothing like living life on the edge of your clients whims is there.:o

I have no idea what bank you use, but mine is closed on Sundays. Same goes for my cell phone carrier. I do not have busted credit, in fact I do not use credit at all, except to boost my credit score. Lesson learned from my college days. I buy houses and have a close to perfect credit score, but yeah, it is hard to reach a real person on Sunday. I'm glad you have bankers at your beck and call, but not all of us do. I have to wait till during the week to bother mine. She would be pissy if I did otherwise.

Very astute translation there, Boink. May you get a extra helping of pussy from your ATF for your ability to translate the gist of my bitching. But, you have to admit it IS frustrating to be locked out of your own accounts. Just because I was in a friggan' hurry and miss-keyed, so it back-fired on me. Had to vent it -somewhere.:D

But the rant was worth it. I've been there and share your feelings. Go Girl!

2Big - Goofball, you don't need to add insult to injury.:)

The economy has hit just about everyone in every walk of life.

Jez - sometimes it just feels good to B$TCH!!!:D

Boink - you deserve a medal for being able to put it so succcintly!;)

If your bank's name is "Joe Blow's Payday Advance Loan Check Cashing Center", then, yeah, nobody's gonna answer the phone on the weekends.

In contrast, most major banks have 24/7 customer service. If you end up with some dude in India, you can always ask to be transferred to someone higher up in the States.

Wrong there. My bank is online , and I received it via the higher ed. halls that I attend. American. Now Tmobile on the other hand.... different story. You get Pakistan, Philipines, India, Mongolia.... Hell I'd be thrilled to here a mexican...:D

I have all issues resolved now. With the exception of getting laid.....;)

Sophia, I have already done the house buying , selling, and credit card bullshit. I dumped the hubby, gave him the house so he wouldn't be living with me,. The recession came to Denver, hit my industry hard,lost my managerial , long-time occupation, along with my employees...credit went to shit.. been a hooker ever sense. That explain my fall from credit grace-land for you?:rolleyes:

My computer has finger print recognition. I enter my password once then use my finger print from there on out...:cool:

jez, I am totally on your side. I can't reach my bank either on a Sunday. I learned from my credit fall during college and it truly sucks, but who in their right mind gives a college student a platinum card with very high limits lol. Not to mention the split from an ex where I got served with wage garnishments....25% of your income...that pretty much bit the big one lol. It sucked for a full year, but I had to suck it up and repay, even though I was not living in the apartment I got served for. Such is life. Took me years to dig myself out of the debt hole, I plan on not going back again. That's why I do everything debit card style and only use credit when I know I can pay it back...no more fun for me haha

I can't reach my bank either on a Sunday.

What is the name of your bank?

It happens to the best when it comes to user names and passwords. As far as banks sorry keep all mine in a space bag sealed against all natural disasters ;) and hey get to watch it shrink and grow(LOL). Destiny how did you get the finger print option damn just got a new desk top and a laptop the only option I got was face recognition on mine (LOL).

On a real note think about getting a prepaid card to use for bills NetSpend is a great one because you can reload the temp till your card comes in the mail, you just take the card in to reload no trying to find them reload pak card to do it with (that can be a pain to find) you can load them 24/7 @ 7-11 and other places yes there is a fee to load them but no bank to deal with. I've had no problems paying for anything with mine and you can use them any place. Just a thought advice how ever on prepaid cards stay away from greendot they are a bigger pain then dealing with a bank.

Destiny how did you get the finger print option

It came with my laptop. It has a built in fingerprint reader near the keyboard. The software that is used is called simplepass. I would be willing to bet that you could buy that software and an external fingerprint reader to install on your machine if you desired so and have the same result. Another great thing about this technology is that it safeguards against keystrokes being logged.

Um that's a little too much info don't you think? Same one that does my mortage payments. Yes I can call them for whiney info on off hours, however regarding my bank account/stock account/mortage it would be better I reach them during the week.

I can't reach my bank either on a Sunday.

Yes I can call them for whiney info on off hours, however regarding my bank account/stock account/mortage it would be better I reach them during the week.

Can you call them on Sunday or not?

I find it difficult to believe that a large bank cannot be reached on Sundays in some way.

I have my accounts with a medium-sized credit union, and they offer 24/7 customer service.