Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Beverly Fisher

Poll: BBBJ TC CIM NQNS

BBBJ TC CIM NQNS - will you, or won't you?   139 members have voted

1. 1. BBBJ TC CIM NQNS - will you, or won't you?

• GUYS: Yes, I love it!
    • GUYS: Yes, but only with a special provider I've known a long time.
    • GUYS: No, sounds fun, but doesn't seem safe.
    • GUYS: No, I won't even see a provider who is this risky.
    • GIRLS: Yes, I love it!
    • GIRLS: Yes, but only with a special, regular client I trust
    • GIRLS: No, it's not safe.
    • GIRLS: No, I won't work with another girl who does this.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

44 posts in this topic

THIS A REALLY QUICK WAY TO GET HIV/AIDS...

No, it is not. The risk of HIV infection from this is infinitesimally low.

Yeah, but I think you have to be under a certain age for the HPV vacc :( I'm way too old-at least last I heard-feel free to correct me if I am wrong :)

There has been a long-running debate over whether or not to recommend this vaccine to older women. There is nothing wrong with getting it when you're older, but the benefits are unclear, since the majority of sexually active adults already have one or more forms of HPV. The vaccine is expensive, so the debate comes down to cost/benefit, and it's not clear that the benefits overall would justify the costs of widespread vaccination for older women. But if you want to spend the money for peace of mind, there's no reason not to.

All based on fuzzy recollection of limited reading on the subject, so confirm with your own research.

I do love it also. It turns me on to see how much you enjoyed it. I don't normally do it the first time we meet though.

It amazes me that 101 men could answer this pole, yet only 12 women responded...and someone stated today that the board was full of estrogen?! Yea, right.:rolleyes:

Edited by Velvet Valentine
sp.

Maybe our estrogen is just more potent in this case?

Velvet,

I like how "101 men could answer this pole", we actually just want you all to do more than answer the pole.......

I prefer a no-hands balls to the walls skullfuck. ;)

I would expect nothing less from you. Do you face slap at the same time? Maybe hold her head down on your dick until she almost passes out?

I would expect nothing less from you. Do you face slap at the same time? Maybe hold her head down on your dick until she almost passes out?

I know this is gonna come as a shocking surprise to you, but a lot of women are into this kind of stuff.

You know, consenting adults and all.;)

I purposely try not to plan activities ahead of time, despite what reviews or ads have mentioned, but I have found myself leaning towards girls that offer this. Does the mouth feel better than the vagina? Well...I can't say that...but there's just something incredibly erotic about it. Maybe the only thing I enjoy more than a girl letting me cum in her mouth is a girl asking me to cum in her mouth.

We all have our little perversions:o

The poll applies only to providers and hobbyists... NOT relationships outside the hobby.

How do you feel about BBBJ TC CIM NQNS?

(poll divided into two parts, for hobbyists and providers).

What do you think? :) (feel free to add comments!)

xxxooo

Beverly ;-*

Like I said, if anyone would be into that it would be you. For every act a man wants to put on a woman, there's a woman willing to accept it.

Like I said, if anyone would be into that it would be you.

Yeah, I'm the only one who's into this sort of thing. Everybody else has just graduated from a convent.:cool:

For every act a man wants to put on a woman, there's a woman who's an enthusiastic participant because she wants to and likes it.

Fixed it for you. You're welcome.

The poll applies only to providers and hobbyists... NOT relationships outside the hobby.

How do you feel about BBBJ TC CIM NQNS?

(poll divided into two parts, for hobbyists and providers).

What do you think? :) (feel free to add comments!)

xxxooo

Beverly ;-*

I honestly don't mind it inside of my mouth but I can't swallow for health reasons! Just my two cents!

As Al Swearengen from Dead Wood once said "you ain't gotta swallow that" or something similar. Now I won't lie if a provider is going to do that it's kinda awesome for us guys only because it gives you that PSE feeling.

I personally just like BBBJ TC...if it's COB, COF it's awesome. If it's CIM it's even better, if they girl does NQNS it's kinda icing on the cake.

All appreciated but not necessary, either way in the end how can a BJ be bad for us...it's more like different levels of good!