Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Beverly Fisher

Poll: BBBJ TC CIM NQNS

BBBJ TC CIM NQNS - will you, or won't you?   139 members have voted

1. 1. BBBJ TC CIM NQNS - will you, or won't you?

• GUYS: Yes, I love it!
    • GUYS: Yes, but only with a special provider I've known a long time.
    • GUYS: No, sounds fun, but doesn't seem safe.
    • GUYS: No, I won't even see a provider who is this risky.
    • GIRLS: Yes, I love it!
    • GIRLS: Yes, but only with a special, regular client I trust
    • GIRLS: No, it's not safe.
    • GIRLS: No, I won't work with another girl who does this.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

44 posts in this topic

The poll applies only to providers and hobbyists... NOT relationships outside the hobby.

How do you feel about BBBJ TC CIM NQNS?

(poll divided into two parts, for hobbyists and providers).

What do you think? :) (feel free to add comments!)

xxxooo

Beverly ;-*

It's the muthafukin bomb, yo! (I like it.) :P

THIS A REALLY QUICK WAY TO GET HIV/AIDS and many other Sexually Transmitted Diseases such as:

HIV/AIDS

Herpes

Hepatitis B

HPV of the Mouth

I listed just a few, there are many other things you can get from unprotected sex. Is it worth your health.... you decide!

At first I thought this was a trick question Bev :D. I do understand and respect ladies who don't participate, but personally I love it!

So far it looks like s lot of guys are going to be looking for that one provider.

No swallowing for me, thank you! :o

But I did not vote on the poll because the reason that I say no is not listed…

+1 No swallowing for me either.

This is really just an FYI for everyone, but there is a Hep B vaccination available. It's a three shot series. All legal immigrants to the US are actually required to get it before they are allowed entry. I had to have it when my family immigrated here. All workers in hospitals are also required to get it, at least that was the case in NYC, because they checked to see if I was immunized against it.

This is really just an FYI for everyone, but there is a Hep B vaccination available. ...

There is also a Hep A vaccine. Or a combined (A&B) vaccine.

THIS A REALLY QUICK WAY TO GET HIV/AIDS and many other Sexually Transmitted Diseases such as:

... you decide!

Yep. I could also have a serious auto accident on the way to our visit, or get hit by a light rail car if I go downtown, or trip and fall down the stairs as I leave the house, or get Hep in that fancy restaurant where we had dinner.

Life is full of risks! And nobody that I've heard of gets out alive.

Is NQNS = No Qall, No Show? I try not to do this.....

BTW, I don't swallow either :P

I will be one of the naughty few...I love it! At the end, I kind of quit doing it due to my throat/allergy issues.

Oh, and I did it for over 7 years...not one STD(of course I screened and checked before taking the dive)!

Last I heard they have a shot for the HPV too?!?! Now, if Herpes and HIV can be covered, we would all be good!

*smooches*

Gisele Fuller

Yeah, but I think you have to be under a certain age for the HPV vacc :( I'm way too old-at least last I heard-feel free to correct me if I am wrong :)

Oh cool-most defintely is..I would do it if I could!

I hate to be the inevitable "I didn't vote because you didn't have an answer that reflects my especially nuanced position"(particularly because, traditionally, I don't vote in polls), but here I am.

I have always viewed ejaculation as a rather unfortunate side effect of my orgasm. Consequently, "bird watching" is not that important to me; and further, it just seems...rude.

i discovered a provider who offered this service years ago and it changed my whole perspective on the 'hobby.' since then i rarely see one who doesn't. it's totally a ymmv situation, granted, but absolutely nothing in the world feels like it.

i would have voted twice, but i ain't from chicago. . .

xxxooo

Beverly ;-*

1. Very drained afterwards :D

2. Weak kneed

3. Worried that I won't be able to walk back to my car

4. Not only yes --- but HELL YES!!!!!!!

I personally don't think there's any less risk to doing UTF than there is doing NQNS. Sex is like basketball and boys dribble before they shoot. :) I used to be able to swallow with no problem. Then when I was like 19 or 20 someone referred to spunk as "Cock Snot" and it really messed with my head. I haven't been able to do it very much since.

I can sometimes accomplish NQNS without a problem if I've got old faithful between my legs (my vibrator ;) ) and my head is really really in the game, but it's not something that I do in my professional life. I love giving blow jays and can't imagine sex without 'em, but I'm not so fond of CIM.

th_b-ball.gif

The poll applies only to providers and hobbyists... NOT relationships outside the hobby.

(poll divided into two parts, for hobbyists and providers).

What do you think? :) (feel free to add comments!)

xxxooo

Beverly ;-*

I like it very much! but don't kiss me after, it's bad for my teeth.:D

How do we get a 'list' of the girls that said they love it! :D

Interesting reponses.

Of course, BBBJ TC CIM NQNS has little to no risk for the client.

The girls? Well, they have to do some research online and make their own decisions about risk.

But I find it curious -- the guys love it, of course. Yeah, baby, it feels great!!! But do they give a flying f*ck whether it's risky for the girl? Or is that her problem, her decision?

Just thinkin'... at what point do we look at our choices and think about the repercussions... and the potential effect on others?

xxxooo

Beverly ;-*

Interesting reponses.

Of course, BBBJ TC CIM NQNS has little to no risk for the client.

The girls? Well, they have to do some research online and make their own decisions about risk.

But I find it curious -- the guys love it, of course. Yeah, baby, it feels great!!! But do they give a flying f*ck whether it's risky for the girl? Or is that her problem, her decision?

Just thinkin'... at what point do we look at our choices and think about the repercussions... and the potential effect on others?

xxxooo

Beverly ;-*

During the drive back home. :D

Well, it's clear from the poll that guys are much more willing to share their enthusiasm about this acitivity.:cool:

When my customers ask me to do a job that is risky for me, I evaluate the risk, and quote a price accordingly (or often decline altogether).

I hope you girls do the same. Ideally, risk should equal reward, not death, or suffering. :)

By the way, did I mention, I LOVE this activity? :D

Everyone is always responsible for thier own decision whether it results in positive or negative results. Circumstances may cause bad decisions but you still have a choice.

I will +1 on this, since it is kind of obvious from reviews. So I would be lying if I said I did not. Not one STD either in 9 years. Knock on wood. I am one of the few that voted yes...so I guess I will stand up behind my choice. I have done research, I was pre med, I feel I am grown and educated enough to make my own choices. I understand the risk (minimal with good dental hygene, and mine is perfect). It is YMMV for sure, and I know by posting this I am putting myself out there so to speak, but as the only active provider I know of who voted yes, someone needs to say something.

I get tested for everything under the sun and nothing...not even herpes, cold sores, whatever. I am part of the few that have never experienced even a cold sore....pure luck, maybe. Feel free to ask me for a copy of my results. I for one would quit immediately if there was a chance I would pass ANYTHING along. Few more months and I'm out anyway....:(

I'll probably die in a car accident before I catch something.

Come one ladies. I know you can all do this. Just suck it up and get to it!!

I will +1 on this, since it is kind of obvious from reviews. So I would be lying if I said I did not. Not one STD either in 9 years. Knock on wood. I am one of the few that voted yes...so I guess I will stand up behind my choice. I have done research, I was pre med, I feel I am grown and educated enough to make my own choices. I understand the risk (minimal with good dental hygene, and mine is perfect). It is YMMV for sure, and I know by posting this I am putting myself out there so to speak, but as the only active provider I know of who voted yes, someone needs to say something.

I get tested for everything under the sun and nothing...not even herpes, cold sores, whatever. I am part of the few that have never experienced even a cold sore....pure luck, maybe. Feel free to ask me for a copy of my results. I for one would quit immediately if there was a chance I would pass ANYTHING along. Few more months and I'm out anyway....:(

I'll probably die in a car accident before I catch something.

I will stand up with you. I love it! That was my vote. One of my favorite activities. Never had an issue either. This is not a judgement on anyone else. Pure greed on my part and I'm not referring to compensation. :D