Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SexyElise

More Than a Mouthful Is Excess!?

9 posts in this topic

Everyone has heard that "more than a mouthful is excess"...but do you agree? Does that apply to both breasts and penises?

I say "Rung what ya brung!" It just doesn't really matter. But it'll be interesting what kind of responses you get. LOL

I like all breasts-- mouthful or not--- I don't think I really notice at that point. LOL still fun:D

Same with the penis--- even if it doesn't all fit, there are ways to still stimulate, and fun, fun, fun!:)

I absolutely LOVE large a large clitoris and clitoral hoods!!! Definitely a mouthfull.

I like variety! More or less than a mouthful is always fun!:)

I absolutely LOVE large a large clitoris and clitoral hoods!!! Definitely a mouthfull.

Hadn't thought of this senerio! Thanks for sharing!

I agree with Holly and Wendy! Variety is a VERY good thing...big or small...I like em all!

I dont agree!! The more the merrier. :D

Unless it hurts that is.;)

I just love to watch those floating globes:cool:

thm_php3J7Ql3.gif

Dennis M.

Im like the other guy, big or small I like them all. My ex-wife had 32a cups and they would fitall the way in my mouth. I would suck the living daylights out of them when she rode me cowgirl and she had the most intense orgasms around. Ive also had biguns that all i could get in my mouth was the nipple but it was still good. My So now has 38D's and they are nice and make for more than a mouthfull. Unfortunately there are some ladies who dont really like you playing with there tits, while extremley disappointing I respect there wishes.

I like all breasts-- mouthful or not--- I don't think I really notice at that point. LOL still fun:D

Same with the penis--- even if it doesn't all fit, there are ways to still stimulate, and fun, fun, fun!:)

I like breasts that look like yours Holly. Thanks