Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest FLSTC

UTF/TF in Same Review?

17 posts in this topic

OK, got a dumb question, we're each allowed one of those per year right? Before everyone goes "oh crap, not this again" this has nothing to do with which you prefer, why certain ladies provide UTF or TF, blah, blah, blah, etc.

I've noticed in quite a few reviews of various ladies done by a variety of gentlemen where, in the same session, they list both UTF and TF in the activities. Now I respect everyone's boundaries as to what they're comfortable with but if TF is your thing why would you switch and also perform UTF in the same session or conversely if you're good with UTF why TF for part of the session?

And yes, I know I over think silly things :)

My answer is... I have no idea :confused:. Doesn't make much sense really.

Maybe they covered it so there would be no CIM?

By the way, I LOVE reading reviews. Great entertainment some days!:)

if TF is your thing why would you switch and also perform UTF in the same session or conversely if you're good with UTF why TF for part of the session?

In the particular reviews you're talking about, I have no way to know, but I could see a situation where the cover has gone on for FS, and then things are switching around and some TF is included before back to FS...

In the particular reviews you're talking about, I have no way to know, but I could see a situation where the cover has gone on for FS, and then things are switching around and some TF is included before back to FS...

Or the lady starts with UTF, but uses TF to apply the cover...

Awww FLSTC will pm you so isn't a foul on my part

Or the lady starts with UTF, but uses TF to apply the cover...

+1 x infinity

I get both in my reviews all the time. Fact is, I can't keep my mouth off that thing, even with a cover. :rolleyes:

And sometimes a mouth will revive a flagging friend, as we switch positions.

xxxooo

Beverly ;-*

I have been asked this before,why some of my reviews say this,sometimes the drop down on the activities does not work right.

I have been asked this before,why some of my reviews say this,sometimes the drop down on the activities does not work right.

This ^

+1 x infinity

I get both in my reviews all the time. Fact is, I can't keep my mouth off that thing, even with a cover. :rolleyes:

And sometimes a mouth will revive a flagging friend, as we switch positions.

xxxooo

Beverly ;-*

Exactly as Beverly says

While working in the brothels, one of the first tricks I learned was how to use your mouth not your hands to put on cover.

Haven't read review so I'm going with that interpertation

Heidi the Housewife

I asked this same question in the past. As already mentioned, it's to be able to switch between blow job and full-service easily. As Heidi mentioned, it's always fun to use your mouse to put the condom on too.:D

Exactly this, in my experience.

Thats why i've put both into a review

it's always fun to use your mouse to put the condom on too.:D

Auto correct strikes again, in the most delightful of ways!

Is this a new kind of virtual sex? :) or a pet shop encounter gone horribly awry?

Xxxooo

Beverly;-*

Oops!:o

PF_1940061.jpg

Auto correct strikes again, in the most delightful of ways!

Is this a new kind of virtual sex? :) or a pet shop encounter gone horribly awry?

Xxxooo

Beverly;-*

HAHAHA that cracked me up too...gotta love it. I myself am not so talented!