Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hulk

Early Morning Incall?

24 posts in this topic

Are there any providers that cater to an early morning (5:30am) visit?

Feel free to PM me, Thanks!

I have asked this question before, and the result has been nada, zilch, nothin. Closest I have come is an 8:30 am where the provider stayed at her incall over night instead of heading home. That was fine mind you.

If you have any luck, I would appreciate a PM as well.

DBL out

This seems like an untapped market.

Get up early, take a shower, hop in the car and have an early morning appointment, then visit over a cup of coffee before work.

This I could do on a regular basis.:P

One of my favorite providers once told me she had a standing weekly appointment with a guy for 7AM.

Get up early, take a shower, hop in the car and have an early morning appointment, then visit over a cup of coffee before work.

Hmmm, this is actually a pretty good idea. Being a morning person, and having most of my energy available during the mornings, I'd be very interested.

Haha!

I can't believe you guys can't find anybody...I have a friend I see at 6 am!nothing better than an early morning fun!!:D coffee not included:p

I agree with Ana. I really love early am too. I have worked many times outside of the hours I advertise. There are a ton of ladies who would accomodate, I'm sure.

The issue is being able to screen someone. My advice would be to email or call a gal and ask her to prescreen you for a future early am appt. Then when you are ready, you can book with more ease. Prebooking the day/night before is also helpful so the gal can get up and be refreshed and sexy for you.

I've heard that Kelly French and Melinda Madison are early risers.

Morpheus, your namesake was a bringer of dreams. Might you be a bringer of coffee?

I love morning dates the best! 5:30 am can be rough, unless you like me sans makeup and hair all done up. I have a regular who I see at 6 am. He schedules early so I can be well prepared and rested, which I appreciate. I love our dates as the sun rises as we are enjoying each other. We start with candle light and stars and end with coffee and sunshine.

My ideal date: happens at 8am, after we finish the main course, perhaps we shower together and then have a cup of coffee.

And also, is there anyone who *doesn't* wake up aroused?

Love,

Tabitha

I doubt it lol....I prefer 7:30am and later myself. Like to hit the gym and take a shower beforehand.

Oh ya, I love morning activities! I would be more than willing to do an early a.m. meeting if I knew for sure he would show. It takes me a little bit to get ready, so I would not be happy if he didn't show.

How fun though!:D

I've heard that Kelly French and Melinda Madison are early risers.

Morpheus, your namesake was a bringer of dreams. Might you be a bringer of coffee?

sometimes i think i'm half way thru my day by 530am....LOL Of course.. 11pm at nite.... I'm well into snoozing!

And also, is there anyone who *doesn't* wake up aroused?

Yep, me. I freaking hate mornings and I'm kinda grouchy for the first few hours.

I get off work @ midnight and sometimes @ 2am and i have a hard time finding a provider. I prefer not to hobby before work or else i might fall asleep or stumble at work. :D

I wake up at 5am, happy and ready to start the day. I have some coffee and read a book for 2 hours before the rest of the family is up and moving. I would love if more ladies were available before 9 am. It's hard to enjoy my book when i have to kill 5 hours from wake up time to appointment time.

I'm a vampire. I'm happy to do early morning appointments; I just stay up all night. I'm also happy to do late night appointments.

Come to think of it, I'm happy to do appointments. :)

I think most providers are willing to accommodate almost any time frame, provided they've been given time to screen and/or prepare.

xxxooo

Beverly ;-*

I defitnetly think that there are providers that would if it was a prebook. We do take time to look and smell our best, so a no show could def spoil the morning :/

Only reason I used to NOT be able to accommodate these early AM appointments is because I was already at work by 6am (4am on some days) now, I'm more than happy to meet super early, as long as I know at the latest the night before! I sleep like a rock, so, my phone ringing isn't going to wake me up at 4am, but if I know you want to see me at 6, I'll be ready, bright eyed and bushy tailed. Coffee breath, however, may be hard to avoid that early, somehow teeth brushing doesn't always seem to get rid of that... Though I guess if I stopped drinking the coffee, that might help...

I would also love an early am appointment...

Freshly showered beautiful woman...no makeup....no hair done...no perfume....smelling like soap....perfection

Come to think of it, I'm happy to do appointments. :)

I think most providers are willing to accommodate almost any time frame, provided they've been given time to screen and/or prepare.

xxxooo

Beverly ;-*

I too, am an early riser. I have done several early appointments.

I believe the majority of girls will accomodate if you prebook.:)

My past experience with early morning incalls has not been all that great. Waking up providers when I call for directions etc. I have had enough bad experiences I quit booking early am, but in reading the posts it seems I just picked the wrong ladies.

This is a service I would only extend to a P411 member or a very good regular.

I truly value my beauty sleep and would not take it lightly to be canceled on at that hour.

Am an early riser and enjoy the am appointments how ever quit doing the advertising as it seemed the clients who enjoyed and preferred them had not slowed but come to a hit the wall stop and the only ones calling where window shoppers,still in party mode from the night before,and the amazing time wasters who nc/ns.

Am with Beverly's view on appointments