Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

French Only?

33 posts in this topic

Some ladies offer this. Sometimes this is all that they offer. I am curious how many of the guys here are interested in a "French only" type of session and how much money would you be willing to spend on such a session?

The provider I quote in my sig offers this, is very good and very successful at it.

Maybe you should seek her advice rather than asking a bunch of random strangers on an internet board.

Just a thought.:cool:

Some ladies offer this. Sometimes this is all that they offer. I am curious how many of the guys here are interested in a "French only" type of session and how much money would you be willing to spend on such a session?

Every now and then it's nice to have a session that is all about you.

french only really does the trick. I'm a fan but I wouldn't want french

only for every session.

asking a bunch of random strangers on an internet board.

It's not a bunch of strangers. I know a lot of people here, therefore they are not "strangers". Also, this is not just any old Internet board. It's a hooker board. A place where girls sell blow jobs...:rolleyes:

Quit acting so stupid.

Obtuse, Destiny, the word you are looking for is "obtuse".:cool:

In support of the op, I am curious as well.

I have some clients that are French lesson only, and I know what they are willing to pay, but I would like to hear from others.

wow, who stumbled onto thesaurus.com?

as alan ludden would say on thd old game show 'password':

destiny, the password is 'obtuse'

from my feeble grasp on the english language, i'd say ol' blue eyes was trying to be kind. any of these would have been a much better choice:

Obtuse Synonyms airheaded, birdbrained, bonehead, boneheaded, brain-dead, brainless, bubbleheaded, chuckleheaded, dense, dim, dim-witted, doltish, dopey (also dopy), dorky [slang], dull, dumb, dunderheaded, empty-headed, fatuous, gormless [chiefly British], half-witted, knuckleheaded, lamebrain (or lamebrained), lunkheaded, mindless, oafish, obtuse, opaque, pinheaded, senseless, simple, slow, slow-witted, soft, softheaded, thick, thickheaded, thick-witted, unintelligent, unsmart, vacuous, weak-minded, witless

Related Words cretinous, feebleminded, simpleminded; boobish, foolish, idiotic (also idiotical), imbecile (or imbecilic), moronic; ignorant, illiterate, lowbrow, uneducated, uninformed, unintellectual, untaught, unthinking; absurd, asinine, balmy, cockeyed, crackpot, crazy, cuckoo, daffy, daft, dippy, dotty, featherheaded, fool, half-baked, harebrained, insane, kooky (also kookie), loony (also looney), lunatic, mad, nonsensical, nutty, preposterous, sappy, screwball, silly, tomfool, unwise, wacky (also whacky), zany; fallacious, illogical, invalid, irrational, unreasonable

thank god for merriam-webster.

and btw, to answer the original post, i'd pay approximately $50 per tablespoon, or in my case a total of $100

Edited by urfan
add clarification

I would say a lot of my clientele is French only...not gonna list the price there reviews for that;) but a lot of guys just want a quick release and hey it works, and I love it.

2Big, are you CERTAIN I can't talk you in to going to law school? The right situation(s), the right citie(s), you and I could make a lot of $$$$.....>LOL LOL LOL.

LegalEagle

It's not a bunch of strangers. I know a lot of people here, therefore they are not "strangers". Also, this is not just any old Internet board. It's a hooker board. A place where girls sell blow jobs...:rolleyes:

Quit acting so stupid.

Sell blow jobs? HUH?? I thought you gals sold "time and companionship"....dammit, Destiny, you've RUINED my illusions about this place!

Yes, Yes and yes a quick lunch time lesson is all I want or need some days…

I'm impressed with all of the people trying to further their education by getting "French lessons." ;) ;) ;) (Speaking of "obtuse" from that other thread...)

I only done it a few times and it's ok when I'm short on time but typically I'm looking for a fuller menu. I've paid 80 to 100 for French Lessons only.

I'm impressed with all of the people trying to further their education by getting "French lessons." ;) ;) ;) (Speaking of "obtuse" from that other thread...)

I'm a little sensitive about my weight, can we find another word to use?:D

I'm a little sensitive about my weight, can we find another word to use?:D
Maybe we can "triangulate" to something more sensitive.

Um, no, actually it's not...:o

I am completely down with a French only session as long as I am the one receiving the stimulation. Many times I would prefer it to FS. If I could get French only for a discount I would take it.

If I've seen the girl before, I'll happily do a 50-100 french fulfillment. If I've never seen her before, I prefer a longer appt, cuz I like to chat. :)

Boink you can have the damn fish wheres that hot fisherwoman at?

French only lessons are a blast. The one's i've done have been between 75-100.

"obtuse "...is that a french word ? Hmm, definetly in need of a language lesson.

While not a common desire on my part, a 15min B&G would be worth <$50 to me.

If I may ask, for what duration? Half hour, hour?

For me most have been 100 half.

...so what do you talk about for the other 29.5 minutes? :confused:

If I may ask, for what duration? Half hour, hour?

Half hour at the most

Have had that service only twice, once with a provider here and once in California. Only do it when time is a real issue and I'm stressed out. I really enjoygiving and receiving.

Boink you can have the damn fish wheres that hot fisherwoman at?

sexy-calendar-women-waders.jpg

He talks about waders...
:P

He talks about waders...
:P

*in his best Elmer Fudd voice*

Well, we do know he's a "master-wader"...:D