Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
theother985

Headed to ABQ

6 posts in this topic

Morning all,

I'm headed out to ABQ the weekend of the 18th and would love some guidance.

Although I don't historically dont post on the board (or review), I'm that guy who will sit in the back of the room and get to know ho things work, I do read and sit in the back of the room.

In general posts from folks who are not on here much don't tend to get much response, so please feel free to comment despite my apparent lack of a presence here.

I am hoping to have a mind blowing experience in NM. I've taken my licks here, largely a result of my "newby" status and a lack of super good research, nothing like learning from your mistakes.

Having said all that, who has been to NM, and has an ATF, they might recommend.

Thanks in advance, and I'm sure I'll post again. When, I have no idea. Great community.

Theother985.

P.S. the "985" part of my random name was actually random, I've decided over the years that 98.5 % is the time im "good" the remainder is still up for grabs!

Oh Oh...I will be there at the same time. I hope there is enough to go around. P411 or Eccie for sure.

Be very careful. Big LE round up there in the recent past. One of the gals who stops here frequently left Albq just before it started.

Always do your homework to keep yourself safe. Have fun ;)

Be very careful. Big LE round up there in the recent past. One of the gals who stops here frequently left Albq just before it started.
Check ECCIE & P411 for ladies touring ABQ. As others have said, it is very slim pickings and very active LE. I'm there four to five times a year and found only one verified lady to play with (b/c of a referral).