Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SexyElise

Blow Job Questions

21 posts in this topic

I'm in a curious mood this morning decided to throw out a few BJ questions for the board. Here goes...

1. What do you consider a "bad" blow job?

2. What's your record length for blow job duration?

3. Does it matter to you who is giving the blow job or is it strictly physical?

4. Do you mind if the person giving it is male or female?

5. If the person giving the BJ is male, does it "feel" any different to you than if that person were female?

6. Do you enjoy a little hand work at the same time as your BJ.

7. Do you like your balls sucked or played with during your BJ?

8. Can the person giving the BJ fit both your balls in their mouth at the same time? (This is the "big cahone" {sp?} test)

9. Do you like teeth used during your BJ?

10. Do you like your BJ fast or slow, hard or soft?

11. Do you perfer lube used during your BJ or not.

12. What do you consider a "good" BJ?

13. Have you ever fallen asleep while getting a BJ?

14. Where is the hottest spot you've ever been given a BJ?

15. What is the most public BJ you've ever given or gotten.

I look forward to reading your answers to any and or all of these questions. This has the potential to be an awesome thread...IMHO...and I might even learn a thing or two! Love and Light and wonderful BJs to all those who can recieve them today. Sure wish I could...they seem like SO much FUN!!

I'm in a curious mood this morning decided to throw out a few BJ questions for the board. Here goes...

There are no "bad" blow jobs. Just better ones.

Nope, doesn't much matter.

Dunno. Never had a male bj.

Absolutely!

GENTLY!

8. Can the person giving the BJ fit both your balls in their mouth at the same time? (This is the "big cahone" {sp?} test)

Please don't.

Please don't.

Depends. Today, I'd like a slow, lingering, playful tease, right up to eruption.

No.

One that ends in CIM or deep throat.

No, but I've woken up to them!

At a neighbor's house, in the kitchen, dinner guests in the dining room and outside, from the hostess (not my date).

Hmmmm. side of hiking trail, airplane, driving down the highway.

Hers are some of my answers

1) When I had my first Bj, I did not even know that I came. When completed, I thought is that all there is? What a waste of time.

3) It is strictly physical.

4) A BJ from each gender. Women do it WAY better.

9) NO TEETH!!

10) Fast

11) No lube.

12) when I am brought to a "mind-blowing" orgasm.

Addendum: I like BJs for the same reason I like anal sex: for me, I grew up learning that it is taboo and disgusting to have anal sex or to cum in someone's mouth. So when I do it, it is because I consider it somewhat daring, or living on the wild side.

(ok, so I live a boring life).

Addendum 2: I recently had my best BJ ever! It was from a provider. I couldn't tell you exactly what she did while giving it to me as I was enjoying the sensations too much. But I can't wait to see her again!!

this is one of my very favorite topics! so since you asked (and i hope my atf reads this because i'm too much of a gentleman to mention it in a session):

a mechanical one done by a listless woman who's not really into it.

probably 30 minutes but only because it was a tease and denial thing.

of course it matters. i'm not gonna let just anyone suck my junk

unless i'm in prison, yes i mind if it's male, not that that's a bad thing

5. If the person giving the BJ is male, does it "feel" any different to you than if that person were female?

n/a i ain't never been in da joint

of course, a little or a lot. all stimulation is great

yes, please! that feeling rivals having my head and/or shaft in a woman's mouth, plus it delivers maximum pleasure for the most extended period of time without a climax. oh, and sometimes the skin on my scrotum pinched and scratched

i never looked because my eyes are usually rolled back in my head

lightly scraping of teeth drives me absolutely crazy

slow and soft then hard and fast, repeat

11. Do you prefer lube used during your BJ or not?

not. saliva is the best feeling natural lubricant i've found

by 'good' i assume you mean fucking great, so a good one is where i squirm like an 8-inch nightdrawler on a #6 fish hook for about 30 seconds when i'm exploding with cim while gazing into my woman's eyes

what kind of a question is that? who can sleep while getting blown?

hottest was as a teenager on my girlfriend's basement couch. i came right as we heard her mom coming down the stairs. holy christ, ecstasy and terror at the same time, what a rush!

most public gotten was my first one ever when i was in high school. hot italian girlfriend surprised me whlie we were watching the complete series of 'planet of the apes' movies at the old westland drive-in, now sadly gone and replaced by a king soopers

Edited by urfan
misread the questoin so changing the answer

Someone not really into it. If CIM at least not a totally bad time.

Not sure don't time them. Had some fast but the ones I remeberas the best where slower and longer lasting.

It matters to some degree I want the person to be someone that interests me, not just a physical thing with me.

4. Do you mind if the person giving it is male or female? yea never had a guy give me one nor do I look forward to that.

5. If the person giving the BJ is male, does it "feel" any different to you than if that person were female? See above answer. Don't know

Works either way for me. If both of us are having a good time then it ends up as an incredible time for me either way.

7. Do you like your balls sucked or played with during your BJ? very gently if at all

8. Can the person giving the BJ fit both your balls in their mouth at the same time? (This is the "big cahone" {sp?} test) yea but I would not like it necessarily

9. Do you like teeth used during your BJ? No

10. Do you like your BJ fast or slow, hard or soft? Either way. Once a session starts it can go either way. I like each session to have its own feel and rhythym - again it depends on the provider and the intensity of the moment.

11. Do you perfer lube used during your BJ or not. No

12. What do you consider a "good" BJ? A great connection between me and the provider. If we are clicking it will be great no matter the technique.

13. Have you ever fallen asleep while getting a BJ? No. But I have woke up dreaming I was getting a BJ...:mad:

14. Where is the hottest spot you've ever been given a BJ? In the doorway against the wall at one of my appointments. She started it off fast and it just got better from there.

15. What is the most public BJ you've ever given or gotten. Haven't had one in a public place. Maybe I have a new item for my bucket list!

I look forward to reading your answers to any and or all of these questions. This has the potential to be an awesome thread...IMHO...and I might even learn a thing or two! Love and Light and wonderful BJs to all those who can recieve them today. Sure wish I could...they seem like SO much FUN!!

No interest on her part and teeth.

Probably 15 minutes but I never really timed it.

Yes, it matters.

Has to be female.

Have no idea.

Yep.

Yep.

Both balls and my dick:eek:

Nope.

Both. Depends on mood.

Nope. Spit rocks.

Not sure but I know when it feels good.

Almost but the teeth scraping kept me awake. Ouch:mad:

Nowhere since I have never been with anyone that liked giving them.

Refer to answer 14.

WOW!!! Such GREAT answers...all of them are 100% correct!! There are no "wrong" answers to any of these questions. That's what I love about asking them...

I was wondering about MJs answer to number 8...so someone can fit both your balls AND your cock in at the same time...??? And you're ADMITTING IT here in public?! RIGHT ON!!!...I'm just messing with you;)

The teeth question might make an interesting poll some day...

What FUN! I look forward to reading many more answers...keep em cumming!

Ewwww

I Fit all the answers so perfectly :D

im Convinced Not Conceded Guys!!

{ snip }

Edited by boink36
Removed advertising/flag to reviews.

1. What do you consider a "bad" blow job? No such thing, anytime a woman puts your penis in her mouth is good. Some blowjobs are better than others though.

2. What's your record length for blow job duration? If its really hot, and both parties arent stopping to prolong the experience, about 10 minutes.

3. Does it matter to you who is giving the blow job or is it strictly physical? There is both a physical and mental component. If a woman is sexy as hell and the visual stimulation is there, the male can orgasm much faster and stronger.

4. Do you mind if the person giving it is male or female? This is a tricky question, you would think the physical would be similar. As a heterosexual male, I have no desire to try it with a man.

5. If the person giving the BJ is male, does it "feel" any different to you than if that person were female? I have never had a BJ by a man, dont know.

6. Do you enjoy a little hand work at the same time as your BJ. A little is good. A handjob feels good too, but I dont want a BJ turned into a HJ.

7. Do you like your balls sucked or played with during your BJ? Absolutely yes, it is a super turn and nice change of pace. You just dont want your balls sucked or played with too hard, they are sensive.

8. Can the person giving the BJ fit both your balls in their mouth at the same time? (This is the "big cahone" {sp?} test) I never had anyone try it, I dont have super big balls but I doubt it. That being said, I also wouldnt think people would be able to fit certain things in other orrifices that they manage to.

9. Do you like teeth used during your BJ? No

10. Do you like your BJ fast or slow, hard or soft? All of the above, there is a time and place for everything depending on the moment.

11. Do you perfer lube used during your BJ or not. No

12. What do you consider a "good" BJ? When the woman is into it, making eye contact; talking a little dirty; plays with the balls, and ass a little; alternates, sucking, licking, kissing, speeds and depth of oral penetration and amount of suction; gives attention to the entire penis, uses her tounge on the head and shaft while sucking; and last but not least, I love when a woman lets you cum in her mouth, continues to suck and squeeze all the sperm out, swallows, and then lightly suckss, licks and kisses the penis some more. A perfect BJ would be all of the above, repeated several times for MSOG.

13. Have you ever fallen asleep while getting a BJ? no

14. Where is the hottest spot you've ever been given a BJ? Sad to say but no one spot stands out.

15. What is the most public BJ you've ever given or gotten. In a parking lot at a little league baseball stadium. No, the kids werent playing at the time but it was in a public residential area.

-- 45 minutes receiving, it was awesome.

-- Matter to me. I've well dwindled when I wasn't it it.

-- Never had a male, but I don't really want a male.

-- N/A

-- I love your hands on my cock the whole time.

-- No really, just focus on the shaft.

-- Wow, I want to see this on my Johnson someday!

-- No.

-- Slow...now slow down a little more...a little slower...yeah that it.

-- I don't like lube during BJ.

-- It feels good and they've taken there time.

-- Yes, but I was really, really drunk.

-- Hottub.

-- Many down the highway. Out on the front steps. Most public on a full plane. That was awesome!

1. What do you consider a "bad" blow job? If she is not interested, stops often and asks "are you close?"

2. What's your record length for blow job duration? IDK - not all that long. 5-10 min

3. Does it matter to you who is giving the blow job or is it strictly physical? Yes, it matters to me. Does it matter to you who you are giving it to? or who you recieve DATY from?

4. Do you mind if the person giving it is male or female? I might be a bit of a homophobic - but I have no interest in receiving a BJ from a man

5. If the person giving the BJ is male, does it "feel" any different to you than if that person were female? IDK - see previous answer

6. Do you enjoy a little hand work at the same time as your BJ. Oh yes, absolutely!

7. Do you like your balls sucked or played with during your BJ? Yes

8. Can the person giving the BJ fit both your balls in their mouth at the same time? (This is the "big cahone" {sp?} test) Never happened at the same time as she was also sucking the shaft... I have had the shaft buried, but not shaft and balls.

9. Do you like teeth used during your BJ? On occasion, yes.

10. Do you like your BJ fast or slow, hard or soft? All the above, vary it.

11. Do you perfer lube used during your BJ or not. I dont know - I think she has always provided plenty of natural lube - I do like lots of spit

12. What do you consider a "good" BJ? Do I finish? Plenty of sucking, lots of spit

13. Have you ever fallen asleep while getting a BJ? No WAY!

14. Where is the hottest spot you've ever been given a BJ? Tax night several years ago - in the parking lot at the post office in the back seat of my truck. made dropping off that check somewhat easier.

15. What is the most public BJ you've ever given or gotten. See above!

You know what you forgot? Very gentle tapping on frenulum with a tongue stud.

:P

Quite simply, I have no desire to ever let a male suck my cock and I do not want anything ever stuck up my ass. The only time a finger should ever even come close to my ass is for a prostate check and nothing else. Even if the hottest woman on the planet were to pull a finger wave, that would immediately cause my pecker to shrink smaller than a toothpick.

#6....

I don't want any hand action during a BJ. Often times this turns into a HJ with her mouth on the end, and to me that's not a BJ. I'm not hung like a horse or anything so there's no reason not to let the mouth do all the work. Just my $0.02.

Grating, an obvious lack of enjoyment on her part, her showing physical strain or tiredness, same technique for the entire BJ.

I can go for well over an hour. I deally I like to finish within 30 minutes. Obviously this is the one time a woman does not appreciate stamina so I do the best I can but then if it becomes obvious she's rushing me it just wont happen at all.

If there is no physical attraction there is no point in attempting it. I simply won't reach orgasm.

Yes....I mind. I am not attracted to men and do not wish to experiment.

NA.

Yes. Handwork is fantastic.

Absolutely.

Never had it attempted. Actually doesn't sound appealing though.

No.

All of the above.

I like it with and without. I love it to be nice and lubed up so if she cannot do it naturally then some extra help is fine.

One that ends with a smile on her face and a load being shot down her throat.

NOpe.

I guess a changing room in a Macy's.

Front seat of the car traveling down the 5 freeway in L.A.

I actually appreciate a great blow job more than actual intercourse. It's an extremely intimate thing and if done correctly is absolutely mind blowing for me. It's a selfless act from a woman to get down on her knees or lay in between my legs and simply devote herself to pleasing me in a way I obviously couldn't achieve on my own.

lube with a BJ.

are you serious??

15 questions and I'll just give one answer: sincerity.

Do what you do with sincerity, be in the moment. If it feels like you're following a rule book or procedure it will likely be noticeable.

Hopefully I follow my own advice. When I go down on a woman I dont have the best clue what feels best for her unless she responds noticeably and some women are shy. Also if its only for an hour I may feel rushed or overexcited so I know even my own sincere efforts may not be the best every time, but I still think following you're own inner feeling is better than following another's advice or a procedure.

And then maybe there are those guys that just want the best procedure imaginable.. to each her or his own.

Edited by Freedom1
adding a thought..

When junior can't feel her tongue. Some providers do have wide mouths.

An hour.

Yes. Females only.

Same as above.

Not applicable.

Sometimes.

Yes.

I don't think so.

Yes. Bite me! :D

Slow and soft.

Not.

When i feel like being vaccuumed or swallowed.

No.

Bed.

In my car.

!

The only question I pay attention to about BJs is:

"Would you like a BJ?"

My answer is always "Yes!". :P

The only question I pay attention to about BJs is:

"Would you like a BJ?"

My answer is always "Yes!". :P

<--------------- I agree!:D

lube with a BJ.

are you serious??

Yeppers! Sometimes when my mouth gets tired I like to use my hand as well...with or without lube. That's where this question comes in...:rolleyes:

WOW!!! GREAT responses! Such detail...

Sure wish I could have a BJ right now...wish I had a dick at times like these:D