Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SexyElise

What's the difference? Anal questions...

25 posts in this topic

What's the difference between men having anal sex with each other and women using toys on men? Is it "gay" for a man to enjoy anal play? Why do some men bash gays when they themselves enjoy anal play? I realize being gay and enjoying anal sensations are two entirely different topics...but I think there is a double standard at play in some way. Your thoughts?

Its a little different when a pretty girl doing it than staring at a hairy ass.

+1. I was going to comment. But no matter what answer I give, it will either cause trouble, hijack the thread, or insult someone. So I will just stick with agreeing with Stevie.

elise, you ask the darndest questions! for me, i don't like toys but i've had some good feelings with a lubed gloved finger from a provider (reminds me of my prostate exams - lol) but serously in the context of a heterosexual encounter, i find it an incredible turn-on while receiving a bbbj. i don't have any interest in getting pegged from a woman either but when you're talking about a full-on m2m ass fucking, it makes me shrivel like no other. it's the thought of raw meat from another guy plunging into me in addition to the ancillary activities surrounding that kind of an encounter and has more to do with who's doing what to me and why rather than anal pleasure per se.

From reading this urfan, I interpret that the act of being entered by a man is a violation and is seen as aggressive and much like a stabbing. Add your word (plunging) and others like it (pounding and slamming), it sounds more like an act of violence than sex. I can see why this could be utterly distasteful to you.

However with a digit from a female it greatly reduces the aggression and violative feeling to being one of pleasure and feeling safe. I completely understand where you are coming from. I also surmised from your post that it's not necessarily the gender but the act in and of itself. (although your sexual preference being female, I get your aversion to the m2m thing. )

hey dakota,

thanks for the post. you get me and that's comforting. hell, i even felt weird when my leg touched another guy's leg while we were sitting on the bench during a basketball game - all sweaty and hairy - yuck!

LOL, Boink! You're a funny guy!

Thanks for the honesty about an obviously damned question...or was that damnedest?

Yep...my mind is a dangerous place to play;)

I have a really hard time with the same scenerio...2 men together...but have no problem using my finger or toys. I'm really not sure what THAT'S about since I'm bi. You'd think I'd "get it" but I don't.:rolleyes:

Edited by SexyElise
extra s

The difference is the same as young supermodel playing with your junk (HOTTT) and a 102 and two year old grandma playing with your junk (EWWWW).

Awesome answer...it goes so far beyond the act, it's the person(or sex of that person) who makes the difference between being revolted and being turned on.

Not if it's the wrong sex..it would not matter if the guy sucking your dick was 102 or a GQ model, if you are not attracted and wired that way, it is all EWWWW.

What you're referring to, and I completely understand, is just the attraction value, not the sexual preference value.

Urfan, picture this scenario, you are blind folded and sitting on a chair. You are unable to touch, taste,hear or smell the "person" who is between your legs giving you the best BJ of your life. You come hard and then remove the blind fold...it's a dude who just blew you.

You are not gay, you are not bi, you are not remotely attracted to the same sex.

You loved every minute of it all the while you did not know who was doing it. The same can go for women who are not at all bi or gay.

The minute you have to see, touch, taste and sexually interact with the same sex, that's when it becomes repulsive for those who are not remotely attracted.

Since we don't interact sexually as clinically as my example, and we are usually fully engaged with the person we are being intimate with, it does matter what is behind the act.

Some folks have a morbid fascination with homo sex.:cool:

Some folks have a morbid fascination with anal sex.:cool:

I fixed it for you.:D

It has to do with the greatest sex organ in the body.... The mind.

And how you perceive anal sex.

Urfan and Dakota H did quirw well.

J.

There is no difference, both are disgusting. I don't ever want something inserted into my ass. I don't even like giving anal sex to a woman. The one and only time I did, it smelled and was an immediate buzzkill.

What's the difference between men having anal sex with each other and women using toys on men? Is it "gay" for a man to enjoy anal play? Why do some men bash gays when they themselves enjoy anal play? I realize being gay and enjoying anal sensations are two entirely different topics...but I think there is a double standard at play in some way. Your thoughts?

The difference is huge. In my mind I equate sex and sexual excitement with women not men. For me personally a woman can be erotically stimulating to me depending on the circumstances. Guys not so for me. Given that, a woman could be doing certain things to me or with me and that would definitely be sexually exciting and a guy doing that would be a a situation I would try to avoid at all costs. Bottom line for me is if it is exciting in my mind the body will respond in like manner. I'm not bashing anyone if they do not see things the way I do. I am just wired to enjoy women and I try to make my time with them enjoyable for them too.

The difference is that it's a woman with a toy or a man with a dick. Pretty simple.:cool:

If anal play is gay cause guys do it to each other then so is getting blowjobs. I'm pretty sure it has to do with the sex of the participants not the sexual act.

There is no difference, both are disgusting. I don't ever want something inserted into my ass. I don't even like giving anal sex to a woman. The one and only time I did, it smelled and was an immediate buzzkill.

Chances are likely that she wasn't "prepared" and just as it was "unenjoyable" for you - it was likely just as unenjoyable (prob worse) for her. Anal sex can be (and should be in my opinion) clean and non-smelly and enjoyed by both with a little preparation beforehand.

Lively and interesting responses! Good question about BJs Leigh...

Yes, there's a double standard but I think the sex question...about the sex of the person recieving and the person doing the stimulation...brings up interesting responses. Yes, one set of lips is the same as the next...as is one person using a dildo on another...but to the person receiving if the person giving is not of the oposite sex it brings up all sorts of "what's right and what's wrong" types of cultural and societal questions IMHO.

I'm bi and totally enjoy both men and women...but for some reason I have reservations about bi men or gay men...and I still don't know what that's all about. For me it's all well and good to play with toys for men with men...but when I see two men together in the act I get wierded out a bit...that's just me.

And then there was the guy who thought asphalt was a rectal disease:eek:

Else, U 2 funny! Don't know if you came up with these yourself or not but mind if I use them as my sig here and elsewheres?