Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dencolo

How do you like to get started?

How do you like to get started? This poll is designed for first time dates.   31 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like to get started? This poll is designed for first time dates.

• Ladies and Gents: Some Conversation first?
    • Ladies and Gents: A mix of conversation and light playing?
    • Ladies: Do you like to make the first move?
    • Ladies: Do you prefer the Guy making the first move?
    • Ladies: Do you prefer the Guy to be assertive?
    • Ladies: Do you prefer the Guy to be submissive?
    • Gents: Do you like to make the first move?
    • Gents: Do you prefer the Girl making the first move?
    • Gents: Do you prefer the Girl to be assertive?
    • Gents: Do you prefer the Girl to be submissive?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 posts in this topic

How do you like to get started? This poll is designed for first time dates.

If you would like to explain how you make your move, or you would like to answer based on repeat visits, please add your comments in your post.

Thanks

The all important first kiss,can usually tell how the appt is going to go after that. Usually the better the first kiss the better the appt for me. Definitely some awesome kissers out there.

Here's why I prefer multi-hour appointments - allows time for a little conversation, wine, bottled water, few stories, laughs, etc. After a few minutes both parties tend to be more relaxed and all seems to go well from there. I'm not a 0 to 60 guy when the door opens and I never have a choreographed checklist/script. I like to just roll with the flow - that's what makes each experience with a wonderful lady unique. It's worked thus far, or at least I've fooled myself that it has.

Agreed, first kiss usually dictates how the session will go for me.

Too many things like chemistry will dtermine how the session will go

but all in all it's the provider that will & should always dictate and be in control

on how she wants the session to go. Be a gentleman and go with her lead & I'm sure you'll have a great time.

Here's why I prefer multi-hour appointments

I agree, except in cases where the girl and you just don't connect. Then, the hours seem to drag, for both parties.

It's rare, but it has happened to me. :o

Conversation is good but a wordless gaze in the eyes and passionate kissing.... can be the very best sessions.

As soon as she comes through the door, I spread eagle her against the wall, lift up her skirt or pull down her pants, spread her legs, slap a condom on my johnson, squirt some lube up her shitter, then give it to her hard and fast up the azz. Finish it off with a Dirty Sanchez, throw her a wash cloth, grab a beer, grab the remote, and roll up in front of the TV.

Hope that answers your question.:cool:

As soon as she comes through the door, I spread eagle her against the wall, lift up her skirt or pull down her pants, spread her legs, slap a condom on my johnson, squirt some lube up her shitter, then give it to her hard and fast up the azz. Finish it off with a Dirty Sanchez, throw her a wash cloth, grab a beer, grab the remote, and roll up in front of the TV.

Hope that answers your question.:cool:

LOL, sure.....I believe that's what you really do, really! :P

I think it's nice when the lady makes the first move, whether it's a nice kiss, grab, touch, etc. Something that shows that she appreciates you showing up to see her. ;)

It sure beats walking in to an attitude like, "her we go again, here's your condom, where do you want me". Hell, you can get that, anytime/anywhere. :(

I think it's nice when the lady makes the first move, whether it's a nice kiss, grab, touch, etc. Something that shows that she appreciates you showing up to see her. ;)

Totally this. That's what gets my motor running beyond anything else. Smokin' good looks go far, but it's that perceived desire that goes the last few steps.