Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Crystal Isis

Has BP met it's end ?

10 posts in this topic

BP has been down "updating" it's servers since 11am. They have done this in the past how ever it's never been down this long 4hrs and counting. I wasn't around when c.l. met with it's end so am not sure how it's final day came. I knows there are countless other sites out there am just asking to get some feed back on if this could truly be the end of BP.

Thanks & Have a Great Day

BP has been down "updating" it's servers since 11am. They have done this in the past how ever it's never been down this long 4hrs and counting. I wasn't around when c.l. met with it's end so am not sure how it's final day came. I knows there are countless other sites out there am just asking to get some feed back on if this could truly be the end of BP.

Thanks & Have a Great Day

Operator error. :D

lol @ operator error. Just talked to another ASP who said is getting the same thing you can view posted ads just can't post and the top ad has a time of 1055am

Got happy for a moment but it's still messed up. It's nation wide you can view the ads yes but you can't post new ones and if you look @ the time the ad was posted.

ahhh yea now that i look closer i see the last add posted was Posted: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 9:12 AM and it's 04:45pm here now so yea something is up (nashville)

and just checked Charlotte BP and last post was Posted: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 1:00 PM and that is a Busy busy Busy one so yea they must have something up

Did a quick goggle no info on the site shutting down and there is no shield from the DOJ closing the site .

Last week Goldman Sachs resold thier 16% share back to the company. States they did not agree with the direction it was going. In other words to much pressure.

So with that said time will tell.

Lilithia

Who cares babe your rep will keep you up even if BP comes down????

RP= Real Provider..

IMO I hate using it when I have to in certain cities..2 me There is nothing but RP being bumped down daily by a bunch of local/traveling bs! The RP's get what they need off the site when they need it..The other's, well as you can see they take up the other 90% the RP's dont need..

p.s And if your offended by this then you must be one of the 90% and so what...;)