Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
buckinbronco

Guys gettin pedicures..ladies wha u think..guys do you?

29 posts in this topic

I like a guy with clean feet. Pedicures feel so good everyone should get them. I like to treat my man to a pedicure every now and then.

Sure.....I admit it. I get pedicures.

There is nothing wrong with a man taking care of his feet, or hands.

My boyfriend gets pedicures with me. I think it's awesome. From what he has told me, he likes how it feels to get a pedicure, but what he REALLY likes is the cute little Asian women that give them to him. I think a man that gets pedicures is a man that cares about how he looks and feels and that is never a bad thing in my book.:)

I think a man that gets pedicures is a man that cares about how he looks and feels and that is never a bad thing in my book.:)

+1 :cool:

I love when men get pedis!!! my hubby goes with me everytime i go get mine done....Nothing like a man with soft feet lol

All of you have me sold. I'll be looking into this soon. Normally I take care of my own. :D

All of you have me sold. I'll be looking into this soon. Normally I take care of my own. :D

The foot fetish guy has never had a pedicure?? I don't believe it.

The foot fetish guy has never had a pedicure?? I don't believe it.

touché :D

I get one every 2 weeks. I wish more men would get them. They would enjoy it, and I know the ladies do as well.:D

I get one every 2 weeks. I wish more men would get them. They would enjoy it, and I know the ladies do as well.:D

Holly, do you give pedicures?

It sounds like this could be a new ASP service....."FBSMP".:D

It sounds like this could be a new ASP service....."FBSMP".:D

I thought about offering this as a service but you would have to screen your feet separately.

I thought about offering this as a service but you would have to screen your feet separately.

That's not a problem. my feet have a hobby phone and P411.:D

I love when men get pedis!!! my hubby goes with me everytime i go get mine done....Nothing like a man with soft feet lol

I get a pedi once a month or so. It feels clean and fresh.

Pedicures feel wonderful, improve the looks of my feet, and I get to flirt with cute girls. What's not to like?

My boyfriend gets pedicures with me. I think it's awesome. From what he has told me, he likes how it feels to get a pedicure, but what he REALLY likes is the cute little Asian women that give them to him. I think a man that gets pedicures is a man that cares about how he looks and feels and that is never a bad thing in my book.:)

yea I get em with my s/o too...I was actually gettin one when I posted this, just got curious on what others thought about it...And yes destiny the eye candy is awesome too not only the asian staff but some of the other women aswell. They really do feel awesome too.

Would love to have one some time. But the smell of the nail shops about put me out when I have to stop in for my work. :mad:

A girlfriend talked about giving me a manicure. But she broke it off before we had a chance to do it.

There GReeaat. Especially when you go with someone. The massager in the chair is a nice touch too.

Hummm Think I need to have some TLC. ;)

I love a guy with well-groomed feet. :)

I love nice clean feet attached to the man:)

Only one thing better than a good pedicure. :)

Holly, do you give pedicures?

No, I think I will stick to what I do best, and leave the pedicures to the nail technicians. he he;)

I love a man with nice feet and will always let a guy know if i think he has nice feet. I think more men should get pedicures and hell a manicure is nice to..

Absolutely. I enjoy being taken care of. Good grooming. No hang nails right Ladies?