Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crazy Horse

BTW...I for one...

20 posts in this topic

Will not be making use of the new General Discussion forum. I may from time to time contribute to a thread if I have something to add but I'll not be starting any new threads of my own there and I'll respectfully ask that the moderators not move any of my threads over there.

It was something created that the TOB community did not ask for and is designed as far as I can tell to actually dilute the TOB community as the person in power wants to move TOB from being a Colorado board to a national one more usable to her personal business needs.

Let it die the slow natural death from non usage as the new Las Vegas boards will.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

...It was something created that the TOB community did not ask for and is designed as far as I can tell to actually dilute the TOB community as the person in power wants to move TOB from being a Colorado board to a national one more usable to her personal business needs...
I'm not sure what the motives are, but what if TOB becomes a more national board? I'm not sure I see the downside. I visit ECCIE quite often and love their board and chat rooms. The Mods over there are doing everything they can to shake the stigma of ECCIE being a Texas/Southwestern board. If TOB becomes a national board, I can't see how the Colorado community would weaken. We'd still be the main voice here! For me, all I see is upside potential!

what if TOB becomes a more national board?

I have no plans to make TOB a national board.

The only reason I set up Nevada Forums here is because I am NOT going to manage (and pay for) TWO review/discussion sites that generate no income. One is plenty (thanks) and that means that LVfever will in the near future be redirected here. If that community drops off or decides to find another home, that will be unfortunate, but life goes on.

I removed Texas because Eccie has that area well handled, and I agree with BigBalkBlack I love that Eccie and think they do what they do very well. :)

In regards to the General Discussion board. This site is no longer Colorado only, and therefore discussions that are pertinent to the entire community (Co and Nv) will be moved. If you don't like it, that's your prerogative, but we won't be trying to remember who likes their threads to be moved and who doesn't.

Let the complaining begin....

Oxy

Let the complaining begin....

Oxy

Noooo!! :eek::P There are too many people who only know how to complain and don't really understand what goes on behind the scenes to make something work. Don't give them permission to complain. :)

I have no plans to make TOB a national board.

The only reason I set up Nevada Forums here is because I am NOT going to manage (and pay for) TWO review/discussion sites that generate no income. One is plenty (thanks) and that means that LVfever will in the near future be redirected here. If that community drops off or decides to find another home, that will be unfortunate, but life goes on.

I removed Texas because Eccie has that area well handled, and I agree with BigBalkBlack I love that Eccie and think they do what they do very well. :)

Oxy

As of a few minutes ago there were 4 viewers on the need help page, 4 on the Nevada page, 16 on the General discussion page, 125 on the Colorado page and 62 on the Colorado discussion archive page. I've been watching these numbers since you started the new pages and the ratios have always been the same. There are more people interested in old Colorado discussions than all your other new pages combined. 16 viewers at one time is a new high that I've seen for this page and that's after stealing and moving threads and this also being the middle of a week day one of the busiest times for TOB viewers. I also doubt that these ratios will change much; particularly with the Nevada board because we've seen it before with the Texas and Kansas boards. Local communities prefer their own local boards.

I don't care about change it doesn't bother me in the least. I am however a firm advocate of the principles of "If it ain't broke don't fix it." and K.I.S.S.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

Anyone wanna take bets the mods sat around laughing their ass off when they moved this thread....bwhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

GEEZ! Get over it! You don't run these boards and you sure are not a huge contributor to keeping this board running. Don't like it...make your own!(Good luck there)

I, for one, love it! It gives people the opportunity to talk about something else besides hobby-related subjects. Also, we get to meet people from other areas, not just the CO community, and possibly hear stuff about other community areas that might be useful to us.

Good idea moderators!

*smooches*

Gisele Fuller

Anyone wanna take bets the mods sat around laughing their ass off when they moved this thread....

It was a solo "bwahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHA...!!!" ;)

Oxy

Anyone wanna take bets the mods sat around laughing their ass off when they moved this thread....bwhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Only 'cause Oxy beat me to it.. but for me it was only a "pfffffffffft" that was audible.

It gives people the opportunity to talk about something else besides hobby-related subjects.

Are we sure about this? So, the General Discussion area is open for ALL topics, not just hobby/adult services related topics, like this board used to be (mostly)? Seems like a pretty significant change from how it's been the last few years, and one that probably needs an official statement...maybe there was one and I missed it. For me, that would at least make the cleaving off of the General Discussion from the Colorado board a little more palatable.

Noooo!! :eek::P There are too many people who only know how to complain and don't really understand what goes on behind the scenes to make something work. Don't give them permission to complain. :)

I agree - those people are looking the "gift horse" in the mouth.:)

So, the General Discussion area is open for ALL topics, not just hobby/adult services related topics

That is not correct.... the General Discussion forum is for Adult Industry related discussions that are not specific to one location over another.

As of a few minutes ago there were 4 viewers on the need help page, 4 on the Nevada page, 16 on the General discussion page, 125 on the Colorado page and 62 on the Colorado discussion archive page. I've been watching these numbers since you started the new pages and the ratios have always been the same. .

CH,

I may be wrong and if I am someone please correct me but I would bet that 80% of the “guest viewers” you see are not actually people they are search engine spiders crawling the pages. More content in Colorado more pages to spider…. I would be willing to bet money that if someone checked the server logs I would be correct…. But hey not trying to argue just the geek in me :P

Not a mod, but I laughed about it for sure....:D

Oxy

I'm not sure what the motives are, but what if TOB becomes a more national board? I'm not sure I see the downside. I visit ECCIE quite often and love their board and chat rooms. The Mods over there are doing everything they can to shake the stigma of ECCIE being a Texas/Southwestern board. If TOB becomes a national board, I can't see how the Colorado community would weaken. We'd still be the main voice here! For me, all I see is upside potential!

Agree with you here and we are definitely doing are part. :D LOL every chance I get letting them know we have some very sexy ladies here in Colorado.

Well, then maybe it shouldn't say "General Discussion". The last time I checked the Dictionary, the word "general" did not mean "adult related"! I can be wrong....

*smooches*

Gisele Fuller

GEEZ! Get over it! You don't run these boards

and you sure are not a huge contributor to keeping this board running.

Don't like it...make your own!(Good luck there)

I, for one, love it! It gives people the opportunity to talk about something else besides hobby-related subjects. Also, we get to meet people from other areas, not just the CO community, and possibly hear stuff about other community areas that might be useful to us.

Good idea moderators!

*smooches*

Gisele Fuller

Yeh;
:P

Oxy

Power does not equal right but actions can show arrogance. Thank you for being so predictable.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

Power does not equal right but actions can show arrogance. Thank you for being so predictable.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

CH. I like you well enough, but darlin', from the outside looking in, you need to get laid or something. You have to much time on your hands. Your being anal about this. Everything in life changes. Including hooker boards. Its all part of human evolution.

BTW, getting laid always works for me. Eases all that tension created by the real world. The world is always a better place because Jez gets laid as often as she wants. Peace.:o