Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2Big

Talk Dirty to Me! - Well, Ok, Nevermind

8 posts in this topic

I love dirty talk, the dirtier and raunchier the better. My dirty talk makes, to quote The Smiths, Caligula blush.

I noticed, though, that many women can't do it, get offended when you ask them to do it, or think it's personal.

Why is this? Socialization maybe?

Maybe Beverly should offer courses on "dirty talk for men and women"?:D

(I was reminded of this recently while reading an article about BDSM and "race play", with a lot of folks being offended by race play.)

Not sure all women are in to it...now if your paying for a service one might expect the girl to at least play along a little. However even in the clock if assume some girls have their boundaries regarding dirty talk among other things.

I love dirty talk. I want a lady to talk to me like cameron diaz does in that movie bad teacher.

She tells her fiance, "get yourself hard cause i'm gonna suck it like im mad at it.".

I find sometimes thatmy dirty talk isn't received well - some guys are uncomfortable with it as well.:)

I find sometimes thatmy dirty talk isn't received well - some guys are uncomfortable with it as well.:)

I've had other girls tell me this, too. I love dirty talk, and usually start it early in the appointment.

I guess some guys prefer moans, groans, and whimpers. ;)

Maybe Beverly should offer courses on "dirty talk for men and women"?:D

(I was reminded of this recently while reading an article about BDSM and "race play", with a lot of folks being offended by race play.)

LOL! If I could, I would! Dirty talk is fun.

But it is one of those things that everyone has their "line" they won't cross. Bringing up race play is a good example. When I first heard about it, I had some self-righteous white girl horror, but then I started reading, learning, and understanding. Now I file it under "Hey, if you get off on it, great! Let's play!"

Dirty talk is like that for me. I can be as ladylike as you please, but if my client starts talking nasty, I'll throw my inhibitions to the wind and jump right in.

But... then I had a client who wanted to (direct quote) "talk REALLY dirty." I shrugged, thinking, "how dirty can it be?" It turned out to be very graphic verbal humiliation and abuse directed at me. And while mentally I reminded myself that it was just a fantasy, and that once the guy finished he'd be back to being a nice man, it still upset me. I had found my line, the one I wouldn't cross.

I don't see any reason why men and women can't sit down and talk about what dirty talk means to them, how far they like to go, is it just nasty fun or part of a fantasy, is it domination or submission -- I mean, there's a million ways to go with it.

If we're getting naked with each other anyhow, surely we can talk about this stuff like grown-ups, try to understand.

Fact is, anything taboo turns us on (as a species). Now some men like a more romantic experience, and I absolutely enjoy (and frankly, get off on) that too. But on the other hand... like the quote in my sig -- it's fun to be proper in public, and nasty as fuck in private. :)

xxxooo

Beverly ;-*

LOL! If I could, I would! Dirty talk is fun.

But it is one of those things that everyone has their "line" they won't cross. Bringing up race play is a good example. When I first heard about it, I had some self-righteous white girl horror, but then I started reading, learning, and understanding. Now I file it under "Hey, if you get off on it, great! Let's play!"

Dirty talk is like that for me. I can be as ladylike as you please, but if my client starts talking nasty, I'll throw my inhibitions to the wind and jump right in.

But... then I had a client who wanted to (direct quote) "talk REALLY dirty." I shrugged, thinking, "how dirty can it be?" It turned out to be very graphic verbal humiliation and abuse directed at me. And while mentally I reminded myself that it was just a fantasy, and that once the guy finished he'd be back to being a nice man, it still upset me. I had found my line, the one I wouldn't cross.

I don't see any reason why men and women can't sit down and talk about what dirty talk means to them, how far they like to go, is it just nasty fun or part of a fantasy, is it domination or submission -- I mean, there's a million ways to go with it.

If we're getting naked with each other anyhow, surely we can talk about this stuff like grown-ups, try to understand.

Fact is, anything taboo turns us on (as a species). Now some men like a more romantic experience, and I absolutely enjoy (and frankly, get off on) that too. But on the other hand... like the quote in my sig -- it's fun to be proper in public, and nasty as fuck in private. :)

xxxooo

Beverly ;-*

As usual, I agree with most everything you say, Bev.

However, at the risk of being too literal in my interpretation, your claim, "Fact is, anything taboo turns us on," might be more valid if you were to omit "Fact is." In fact, what follows is not fact; it's opinion. I'd have less of an issue with "anything taboo turns us on" if it were expressed less dogmatically. More accurately, "Some things taboo turn some of us on."

Case in point: besides being patently illegal, pedophilia is also taboo and is certainly not a "turn on" in my book.....