Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Have You Gotten Your Red Wings?

31 posts in this topic

Guys, have you ever eaten a bloody pussy? How was that?:confused:

I have not knowing and afterward went to wash my face and all this bloody water hit the sink and I looked in the mirror.:P Not something I would do on purpose.

I have, did not mind one bit. But it is not something I go looking for either.

Of course. Not earning your red wings is like staying a virgin. :)

-J.D.

Ive never heard of eating bloody pussy as earning your red wings.. i always thought it was having sex on your period... I learned something new today!

Since I love dining there so much, I wouldn't turn one down just because of that, but a tampon can take care of that issue and not get in the way of the fun, so that's been my approach. I don't get squicked (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=squick) by menstrual blood, but don't have a fetish for it either.

And as far as "making the beast with two backs" during - Sure, no problem. Just have a brown towel handy. ;)

Like Tina I thought one earned their Red Wings by having sex with a girl during her period. So it looks like I have learned them twice. :)

There are a lot out there that don't mind.....not comfortable for me though.:confused:

Yep. Just fine; not a big deal at all. Slight metallic taste, but still tasted like pussy :)

It's not a specific attraction ... but it's not a turnoff either. Just a thing.

Destiny, we all know how much you like pussy too, have YOU????

Yes I did once, this lady asked me too and in the height of passion I did. Not something I will seek out but will not run from either, Some of the ladies I've been with go wild for sex during Flo's visit(any others find this to be the case)?

Yes, I find myself way more horny than usual...however, I don't advertise that or work then, but darn, break out the towel and I'm in. I already love sex, but during that particular time it is off the charts, not to mention orgasms relieve any cramps IMO. Think whatever you want, but it;s true, at least for me ;)

I guess I'm not a real man though. ;)

I'll pass on DATY for a few days, but let me shower afterwards and anything else is cool with me.

I haven't (that I know of) & it doesn't appeal to me. I might consider sex then if I'm really horny but usually opt for some head.

HORNEYest time of the month, & best orgasms ever!!!!

Yes, I find myself way more horny than usual...however, I don't advertise that or work then, but darn, break out the towel and I'm in. I already love sex, but during that particular time it is off the charts, not to mention orgasms relieve any cramps IMO. Think whatever you want, but it;s true, at least for me ;)

HORNEYest time of the month, & best orgasms ever!!!!

I had no idea. Guess I need to earn my Red Wings.

Hahaha, you know what I am talking about Shelly!

Some of the fetish fantasy stuff that I have helped to fulfill with some of my gents *big eyes wide open* HOLY MOLY...LoL...that's all I'm gonna say.

Got my redwings by accident, in my younger days, it happened just at the right time I guess. She was very apologetic, but I could not talk or speak because I was too busy gagging and dry heaving. I am sure it looked funny as hell. Definitely going to have to reconsider this now. LOL there are other ways.

I never had...but I had a friend who says he had. Don't know if he was joking or not! LOL.

Now I'm down to fuck when a girl has her period...nice natural lube when fucking raw dawg. But that's about it, no DATY!

But to each their own!

I had a few red wings meetings, both professional and non-pro. I enjoyed them, especially if it turned her on, and she's wearing a tampon.

Only ever had one "red wing" encounter. I do, however, love having shower sex during that time of the month though. Or is that cheating?

I had a few red wings meetings, both professional and non-pro. I enjoyed them, especially if it turned her on, and she's wearing a tampon.

If that works, then I have mine. :P I found out after. :o

Yep got mine by accident to with a provider both of us were alittle surprised when I came up for a quick kiss and my face was cover in red. Don't know that I would seek this out but wouldn't say now if offered to me.

When I was in college I learned only a few things on this topic

1. Women are horny as hell around this time

2. Some women dont want to have sex at this time, others Definitely DO

3. Talk about a natural lube..

4. Sisters dont tell brothers shit about these things!

No way in hell would I do this! I also thought red wings was from fucking on the period because sometimes the inside of your thighs looks like red wings when your done.

I always turn this back on chicks when this topic comes up. Ladies, would you suck/fuck a bloody dick? Didn't think so.

I also thought it was doing the deed, not going down on her...

(but ya that did happen one night. Xhusband and I went out that night, got tipsy, came home and X,Y, and Z'ed before we could make it past the kitchen. Neither of us knew until afterwards lol)

I also thought it was doing the deed, not going down on her...

(but ya that did happen one night. Xhusband and I went out that night, got tipsy, came home and X,Y, and Z'ed before we could make it past the kitchen. Neither of us knew until afterwards lol)

Ah shit! they say your eyeglasses are the 2nd thing to go...can't remember what the first is..

When I read your post though it did bring back my memory on this. I've had this happen a couple of times. I guess I was thinking in terms of going in KNOWING ahead of time...