Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
irisheyes

Overseas Fun

5 posts in this topic

Just booked a 2 wk vaca (Dominican Republic) for May. Has anyone here ever been there? Has anyone seen any providers there? I don't even know if I will see a provider there yet, it has just been fun for me here the last year and I have never seen one outside of Denver. Aside from all that, what is the scene usually like concerning singles, married, couples, etc? Maybe you have experience with that and found they were looking for the same kind of fun. I don't know, if you have any experiences let me know. Just excited now.

Hell, if you have any other overseas experiences, feel free to share them.

Just consult the (international sex guide) in the Dominican Republic section. You will find everything you need to know about this country.

Went there a couple of years ago (Cabareta), and didn't plan on seeing anyone. Met a girl I couldn't resist though. It is a very fun place :)

google it, you'll run across lots of packages that include the resort and 24hr companions.

My brother, Punta Arenas is fun, and please follow your gut feeling. If something doesn't feel right, stay clear from there; other than that, you will have a great time and I agree about the World Sex Guide reference. You will find everything you need there.

Be Safe!!