Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2Big

Why Do So Many Women Age So Badly?

58 posts in this topic

I don't know. Did you ask your mom?:cool:

I think we are really fortunate here. I can honestly say that all of pics that I have seen of the ladies around here are beautiful. I see lots of pretty eyes, sexy lips, beautiful skin, gorgeous hair, sexy bodies, and lots of fun personalities.

Some women do not age wel due to their genes, drug abuse, smoking, sun exposure etc. But then again... who are any of us to judge? Beauty shows through confidence as well. I have certainly seen my share of pretty people that were really ugly. Just sayin...:confused:

++1 :)

I thought Gina cleaned up the board. Guess she needs a stronger disinfectant. Everyone ages, some just slower than others.

As a superficial bastard, I tend to agree with your point, 2Big. But it's a bad approach to try to prove your case with a single example. She looks pretty good for 20 years later, although I much prefer the black hair.

We judge women by their looks, and men by their wealth. That's why men age better.

As a superficial bastard, I tend to [...] judge women by their looks, and men by their wealth.

As long as you understand your reason for thinking that way, I guess that's progress. :/

Will admit I suck at finding pictures that I can link into the forum.

But for the guys one person I can think of that hasn't aged too much at least since the last time I saw him in anything is Patrick Stewart. From Dune til ST:NG and X-Men he pretty much looks the same to me.

Then for the ladies, I don't think Dolly Parton has aged too, but then again, she does "hide" behind makeup all the time :D

For the purposes of this topic, looking at celebrities is kind of a waste due to makeup, photoshopping, plastic surgery, etc. Who knows what they really look like?

In my earlier statement that women are judged by physical appearance and men are judged by wallets, I'm going by real life experience not celebrity pictures.

One example is that I get laid all the time now that I have a fatter wallet. Not so when my wallet was skinny.

As a superficial bastard, I tend to agree with your point, 2Big. But it's a bad approach to try to prove your case with a single example. She looks pretty good for 20 years later, although I much prefer the black hair.

We judge women by their looks, and men by their wealth. That's why men age better.

I've met a ton of women off of various dating sites.

With few exceptions, they all looked much older than their age. Of course, they could have all lied about their age, still, the diff. was dramatic.

In one case, I thought a mother was dropping off her daughter. Nope, she WAS the daughter.

As I've said before, my theory is that it's women who grew up in the 80s, the Madonna-generation if you will, who lived the party life and are now seeing the consequences.

I dunno know, maybe it's menopause that makes them shrivel up and turn into prunes.

I've met a ton of women off of various dating sites.

I don't know if I would brag about that. Kind of like, "I have been on hundreds of job interviews."

I dunno know, maybe it's menopause that makes them shrivel up and turn into prunes.

You poor poor man. So fabulous and so much to offer and not one person up to your standards.

Madonna looks INCREDIBLE at 53.

madonna-glastonbury.jpg

From Superbowl 2011-2012 season

Madonna-super-bowl-feb-3-2012-cr-kevin-mazur-460x340.jpg

How well you look as you age also has a lot to do with what CHOICES you make, whether it's what kinds of food you put in your body or how much you keep in shape or what you choose to expose yourself to. A lot of people say it's genetics. I disagree.

Once again, I have to agree with the redoubtable 2Big. Partying while young, along with smoking, drinking, tooting, and not eating right (and into your 20's and 30's) does catch up with you; in terms of what it does to your skin, what it does to your actual body and internal functions. But face it- many of the people (including of course, the women) who grew up in the 60's and 70's thought the rules did not apply to them; that, more or less, they were "Forever Young". Well, in their minds' eyes' maybe they are. To the rest of us, they are sorry-ass excuses for adults who can't let go of that "endless summer". (I guess by now you can tell I have a bit of a hard-on for Baby Boomers.) But as far as how women age, that's part of it, but I"m increasingly convinced that a certain part of it is genetics. One of the reasons I like African-American women is that, because of the melanin in their skin, they don't age at the same rate as white women. And one thing that I've realized about Latino women is that while they have it "going on" in their late teens and 20's, when they hit their late 20's and 30's, the weight gain is not reversible; and the youthful appearance they had is long since passed into history. Russian and Eastern European women are they same way- stunning in their teens and twenties, but after the age of thirty; let's just say....not intensely arousing.

JMHO....

LegalEagle

Edited by LegalEagle
grammar

Actress Janine Turner, in her days as a pixie haired hottie from Northern Exposure and Cliffhanger:

2020110s9xlEMFMtUjSQVYPXCssw0aNj1Mvp7FBjzePy3dTqT7Y6ndrWVt3TSkakTsbdK0YDjzV1xJTYwtQa_3w1eR_w.jpg

The same actress not even 20 years later.

Janine_Turner_Feb_2011.jpg

It's actually quite shocking.

I mean, seriously, let's say you were expecting her for your first date. Based on the first picture you're thinking: hot MILF.

What comes through the door? Barbara Bush!

I hate to say it but caucasian women seem to age a lot worse than Asian or African American women.

I hate to say it but caucasian women seem to age a lot worse than Asian or African American women.

I was married to an asian woman for 25 years. Asian women keep there looks a long time then one morning you wake up and look at them and they are older than your ass. I dont know what causes that. Go to bed with your looks and wake up old.

I was married to an asian woman for 25 years. Asian women keep there looks a long time then one morning you wake up and look at them and they are older than your ass. I dont know what causes that. Go to bed with your looks and wake up old.

Won't happen to me, I can assure you. My parents are 80 years old and still could pass for twenty years younger. But I've heard the same thing about them, they just age overnight. I'm not going out without a fight against looking old. And at 44, I'm doing just fine.

As I've said before, my theory is that it's women who grew up in the 80s, the Madonna-generation if you will, who lived the party life and are now seeing the consequences.

Ally Sheedy claims it was dating Richie Sambora.

4dfjl3w1lq0d4dfl.jpg

Why do so many women age so badly?

And for that matter, why are the girls with big tits always fat?

Answer to both:

Just to spite you. :)

xxxxoo

Beverly ;-*

P.S. Actually, I think we age as a kind of reward... the older and more experienced and interesting a woman becomes, the less likely she'll attract men who ask such questions. Ah... it's almost evidence of Intelligent Design.

Alllie Sheedy has aged terribly. She looks like a woman in her late 50s, early 60s.

Yup, this is what happens when you date druggie "rockstars".

That's just a bad photo and her hair is horrible. She is much more attractive as a brunette. The makeups not so great either. I have seen other photos and she looks fine.

To say women don't age well isn't really true. Everyone, men and women all age differently. Some age graciously and oters simply do not. Others pay for it, via there plastic surgeons.

OMG....I just looked at Allie Sheedy on Wikepedia.....2Big..you have hit the nail on the head.....the years have NOT been good to her.

By the time these women hit their 40s, they've been hopping from bed to bed like crazy Malaria-mosquitos in sub-saharan Africa.

Seriously, they've been passed around from guy to guy more often than a hooker in Okinawa.

So, they've got that beat up loose pussy, bad diet, too much alcohol, drugs, etc.

By the time these women hit their 40s, they've been hopping from bed to bed like crazy Malaria-mosquitos in sub-saharan Africa.

Seriously, they've been passed around from guy to guy more often than a hooker in Okinawa.

So, they've got that beat up loose pussy, bad diet, too much alcohol, drugs, etc.

You obviously do not live where I do, where 40 something year old hotties and hard bodies are pretty much the norm. They put the college students to shame in this town, and yes they work out, eat right etc. Not to mention they can afford the fillers, botox, lip enhancements etc etc. But hey, Boulder is in the top ten in the nation in terms of healthy living so I'm sure that plays into it.

BTW, as I grew up in Australia, you kind of left off the number one cause of wrinkles...too much damn sun. I have friends that liked to use baby oil to tan and still do, and in their early 30's (like me), you can see the damage that does. I'm sunscreen obsessive, always have been. I'm not meant to have a deep tan, and I accept that!

She is a hard-core conservative and extreme Christian, perhaps there is a correlation between certain thought groups, stress and your physical well being. It seems in Boulder their are TONS of hot OLD ladies running marathons and doing yoga, not so many hot old ladies in Lincoln Nebraska. wonder why?

I believe its called maturity and wrong choice of hair color.. If she went back to her brunette roots she would still be lool like herself, beautiful.

Lilithia

Agreed, especially the hair color. She wouldnt look too bad if she had her dark hair. I don't think it's so much that women age badly is that society covets young women. There's some really hot women that aren't in their 18-25's. As I've gotten older I've become more attracted to women in their 30's & 40's. Using a small sample of stars & unflattering pics is no way to make a sweeping conclusion about how all women age.

Too Big - you're not too bright of a bulb. The actresses you mention have all gone to plastic surgery, botox and collagen. They look like freaks as they age. They all hang out with similar freaks, and this appears normal to them. That's how women roll.:D