Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2Big

Why Do So Many Women Age So Badly?

58 posts in this topic

Actress Janine Turner, in her days as a pixie haired hottie from Northern Exposure and Cliffhanger:

2020110s9xlEMFMtUjSQVYPXCssw0aNj1Mvp7FBjzePy3dTqT7Y6ndrWVt3TSkakTsbdK0YDjzV1xJTYwtQa_3w1eR_w.jpg

The same actress not even 20 years later.

Janine_Turner_Feb_2011.jpg

It's actually quite shocking.

I mean, seriously, let's say you were expecting her for your first date. Based on the first picture you're thinking: hot MILF.

What comes through the door? Barbara Bush!

Probably smokes and worships the sun. If she did like Jennifer Anniston and spent $400 a day on makeup and body oils, body rubs and whatever she might look different. Unfortunately 2Big not everyone can afford $400 a day for face cream.

On the contrary the second picture is very intriguing.

I agree, if i had never seen the first picture the second picture would be right up my alley. of course if she was my girlfriend or S/O i would still see her as she looked in the first picture even though in reality she looked like number two. I feel if you really care about somebody you can always see them as they were the day you met no matter how much they may have changed. My 2 cents. Bye.

Actress Janine Turner, in her days as a pixie haired hottie from Northern Exposure and Cliffhanger:

The same actress not even 20 years later.

I mean, seriously, let's say you were expecting her for your first date. Based on the first picture you're thinking: hot MILF.

You should post pictures of yourself from now and 20 years back.:rolleyes: we can judge how well you have aged.:D

The truth is, beauty is only skin deep, while ugly cuts clean to the bone.

The difference between my 20 yrs ago appearance and current appearance is even greater than than Ms Turners.

Hopefully, as I age, folks will still think of me as being a nice guy. That's the only thing we all really have control over.

I don't get the point....so what? Women age too, you don't like it than kiss off. At least she aged gracefully and her face is not frozen with botox. She is not beggin you for an appointment so I fail to see the point of this thread. We are all going to get old and die. Live with it. I do.

I believe its called maturity and wrong choice of hair color.. If she went back to her brunette roots she would still be lool like herself, beautiful.

Lilithia

I agree, if i had never seen the first picture the second picture would be right up my alley. of course if she was my girlfriend or S/O i would still see her as she looked in the first picture even though in reality she looked like number two. I feel if you really care about somebody you can always see them as they were the day you met no matter how much they may have changed. My 2 cents. Bye.

That is beautifully stated Navy. If the OP experienced this type of accepting, unconditional love....whew! Life changing. A woman adored is radiant and pours her whole being into your happiness. Shallow begets shallow. An empty life is no life

I don't get the point....so what? Women age too, you don't like it than kiss off. At least she aged gracefully and her face is not frozen with botox. She is not beggin you for an appointment so I fail to see the point of this thread. We are all going to get old and die. Live with it. I do.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If she is comfortable in her own skin, that is the most attractive trait any woman can possess.:)

Look at the movie star's then and now pics that show up every so often on your browser. The '60's somethings, men and women, range from "oh, gross" to 'only aged a little". The contrasts always amaze me.

2020110s9xlEMFMtUjSQVYPXCssw0aNj1Mvp7FBjzePy3dTqT7Y6ndrWVt3TSkakTsbdK0YDjzV1xJTYwtQa_3w1eR_w.jpg

The same actress not even 20 years later. (With Out Makeup)

Janine_Turner_Feb_2011.jpg

leave it to too small to pick the one photo out of hundreds where she has no make up on

Janine%2520Turner%2520in%2520red%2520dress%2520copy_0.jpg

al_TURNER_FNC_060810_14-05.jpg

Turner-Janine.jpg

I believe its called maturity and wrong choice of hair color.. If she went back to her brunette roots she would still be lool like herself, beautiful.

Lilithia

As pointed out makeup does make a difference, and I agree she would look better as a brunette. But I think most ladies look better as brunettes or redheads, of the ones I have seen with multiple hair colors as opposed to when they are blonde.

leave it to too small to pick the one photo out of hundreds where she has no make up on

Turner-Janine.jpg

+1 I am a fan of more makeup vs less but I think she looks good both ways.

There is no point to it. Just 2Pig stiring up controversy. :rolleyes:

Multiple reasons.

Genetics, too much sun, drugs, some people don't age well.

I totally agree ColoSeeker........ But also agree that if you truely love a women, she will always be seen by her lover with "first time goggles".

I totally agree ColoSeeker........ But also agree that if you truely love a women, she will always be seen by her lover with "first time goggles".

Yep there is always that, or if you fall for someone without ever seeing them before, as long as they stay true to the "image" of the person they presented to you (i.e. not being a two-faced liar).

Not sure why, but this one makes me think of Geena Davis.

I think we are really fortunate here. I can honestly say that all of pics that I have seen of the ladies around here are beautiful. I see lots of pretty eyes, sexy lips, beautiful skin, gorgeous hair, sexy bodies, and lots of fun personalities.

Some women do not age wel due to their genes, drug abuse, smoking, sun exposure etc. But then again... who are any of us to judge? Beauty shows through confidence as well. I have certainly seen my share of pretty people that were really ugly. Just sayin...:confused:

I have certainly seen my share of pretty people that were really ugly. Just sayin...:confused:

So true :(

Turner-Janine.jpg

Lol. Epic fail, try again.

The first picture I posted is a reasonably unretouched one from her days on Northern Exposure and Cliffhanger.

The second one I simply took off of her wiki entry.

More importantly, the real question is the same one one would ask about every woman, civilian or hooker: what actually comes through the door?

The wikipedia pic is the answer - unretouched and with no make-up.

BTW, the ones you posted don't look dramatically better.

:cool:

I can see how this is a touchy subject for many elderly women.

My point is: many women who grew up in the 60s and 70s abused their bodies: too much exposure to sun, smoking, drinking, bad food, out partying all night, drugs, etc.

Now the bills come due.

There is a lesson here for younger women.

It is always the inner beauty that shines forth. That is where the connection comes from and all of the outer beauty will never surpass the essence of a beautiful inner person.

He's quick to point out the women. Thanks pfunk for showing the big picture and realizing that ALL PEOPLE age.

And then there are other sites he could visit and find what he is truly looking for.

Thanks for making my point, pfunk. :cool:

Robert Redford is 76 years old.

Nick Nolte is 71 years old.

Mel Gibson is 56 years old.

I'm sure all the women on this board appreciate you comparing 49 year old Jennifer Turner to these old geezers.

:cool:

Damn he's a geezer now

but one of those men that you remember for what he used to look like a represent. HOT BEEF CAKE. nothing will ever change that. :)