All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past Hour
  2. Has anyone seen esmeisabel? She is on PD, but only has one review, so I'd like to know more. Colorado companion. (720) 437-9235
  3. Screening…..

What is whitelisted?
  4. Clone a Willie

Just when I thought I had heard everything..... Sorry - no relevant experience.
  5. Today
  6. Interest Rates

I know they recently bumped to 7% but if anyone keeps waiting for interest rates to drop below 5%, the equity you could accumulate NOW will more than offset the higher rate. I purchased my first home in 2000 and the interest rates were at 9%. They were double-digits a few years prior. Side note, if you can get solar panels, that too will add value now and future.
  7. Clone a Willie

So I was laying in bed with my lady last week and she told me she wants to make a silicone replica from my penis and then use it. Sounds HOT to me! Anyways, we did a little research and found “Clone a Willie”. I've done some googling on the subject to get an idea of what all is involved and we’re going to try it. Has anyone done this? If so, any advice?
  8. Incall vs. Outcall?

Having web site does not necessarily mean she is a consummate professional. TER reviews should always be taken with a grain of salt. It is well known upon both women and men that 90% of reviews on TER are very embellished. Very few (maybe 1%-3%) have videos available as a marketing tool. FYI, a 30 year veteran of hobbying can be scammed or disappointed after doing due diligence when visiting a new lady.
  9. Incall vs. Outcall?

For many years I had two primary screening methods. For local ladies, I had to have conversed with her at a meet&greet. When traveling, she had to have an established P411 account for at least a year. As for incall vs. outcall, I prefer I call for first encounters. After that it could go either way.
  10. Screening…..

@KortneyB I sure hope you were not thinking. I was being disrespectful, glossing over what you said and not getting back to you about the trouble you seem to be having with unsavory characters. I can send you some information on what I do and how I screen people. Please feel free to reach out to me. Another thing is that I refuse to do an outcall unless I know the person and have visited with him a couple of times long before I do an outcall or do a dinner date with him, which also means he needs to come and get me from my home. I am visually impaired as well as I don’t feel comfortable outside of my surroundings with a new person to be honest really? I don’t get many new calls and if I do it is seldom I see new people. They’re mostly the beautiful old guys that I’ve been seeing for many years.
  11. fake reviews

even ‘if’ the review is possibly true, he still lied about the menu. i haven’t used a french translator in a looong time. the review says i used a french translator which would be false
  12. fake reviews

im not sure what the process is or if the 2 boards operate in the same manner or not ? im clueless
  13. fake reviews

WOW! Now that is a news to me! The only thing I knew about TER is that they love juicy reviews! So, my eyes that means sensationalized over inflated reviews. I recently got one on TER but yes I know that dude well and the review is too. I never quite could figure out how they work? I try my best but I often forget to check them out. My FAULT I will take the blame. 🤯😱😂
  14. Fansly Follows!

Thanks Ella! Followed you as well
  15. Screening…..

It’s happens more than you would think regardless of where the lady stays unfortunately.
  16. Screening…..

Oh for sure, but I find so many using ghost lines/trackphones plus too many ladies have mentioned tools we use and potentials are leaving their own favorable reviews now . SMH.
  17. Incall vs. Outcall?

1) Having a well-thought-out website implies a next-level of professionalism. No? 2) Having dozens of stellar reviews on TER is a very good indication of a provider's GFE skillset and playbook! (Where there's that much smoke ... there's gotta be fire!) No? By making yourself a "student of the game" and assiduously reading and parsing TER reviews a savvy, street-smart monger can effectively separate the wheat from the chaff ... and connect the dots. And, not piss away his time and $$$ on ineffectual providers! No? ( Case in point: my go-to had 37 stellar reviews on TER before I pulled the trigger on her!) (I hit the GFE JACKPOT and struck GFE GOLD!) 3) A provider who is genuinely @ the top of her game is gunna be ahead of the curve and have a suggestive, cum-f&#k-me, teaser video. Think about it! (I'm gobsmacked that in the age of TikTok ... so few providers would posses the street-smart wherewithal to use a 1-minute, teaser video as a marketing tool to pique the prurient interest of prospective clients!) With the ubiquity of TikTok ... I don't get it! It's amazing how a lightbulb never went off in their heads! (They seriously lack real-world, marketing and advertising skills!) No? In the age of social media a TikTok teaser video is a good (great) marketing tool! No? 4) If your successful mongering modus operandi is outcalls ... that's great for you, whatever works for you! (But, can you in good conscience advise a neophyte newbie ... that the way to go are outcalls by a total stranger, with no reviews, to your home?) ? 5) Of the 1000's of posts I've perused on various sites ... I have yet to read one post whereby a monger did his due diligence; exercised street-smarts; "checked all 4 boxes"; ... and was scammed, hustled, robbed, pimped-rolled or busted by LE! (NOT ONE!)
  18. fake reviews

Is EM still the same as TER - two or more reviews count for membership fee? If so, just like TER the reviews are largely worthless and many are fake just to dodge the fee.
  19. Incall vs. Outcall?

All of the above one man's opinion and each to their own. If it works for you great, HOWEVER: blue - if that is all one relies upon disaster lies ahead. And ALL of the listed items will NOT guarantee "scam-proof and LE-proof yourself and avoid misadventure"
  20. Yesterday
  21. fake reviews

I got a review in March on there too and I think I know the guy? At least I am pretty sure. I would send the guy an email and see if he would be so kind as to jog your memory? I always ask them to remind me about the session anything that sticks out mentally that you would remember about him and the time together! If he’s for “real,”, he will have no trouble getting back to you!
  22. Screening…..

I maintain the mere fact of operating out of a high-end hotel will sufficiently discourage any nefarious miscreants. A high-end hotel setting is just not conducive to violent, criminal activity. (Miscreants are deathly afraid of security measures and cameras!) They're lookin' to prey upon vulnerable, easy targets with minimum security and backup ... where they are in control of the situation (like an outcall)! That's why outcalls are risky and problematic! (When was the last time you heard of something nefarious happening to a provider at a Hilton, a Sheraton or a Double Tree?) It is exceedingly rare!
  23. fake reviews

the fake review is posted on EM. my tob reviews are real and ive personally seen each guy. the EM review is good just not real but thats a webcrawler site. idk it may be the site owners putting up fake reviews to keep the site relevant.....ive already had it out w EM regarding fake reviews posted. there was a fake review posted awhile back on EM that was good but not true. my foot was broke but the site gave me a good lying fake review that i was doing all kinds of acrobat stunts on a pogo stick on the bed. um no i was not doing any kind of stunts w a broken foot. plus back then i never entertained on a bed ever. i have a 3k handcrafted sex chair so no one ever seen a bed. EM will give you HELL if you complain and threaten to delete you and ion feel like dealing w their shit. sooo i'll carry on abt my biz and maybe do some 2 cow marketing or som....
  24. fake reviews

the fake review isn’t posted here on tob. thank you for all your help
  25. Irish Whiskey/ Maybe some fun?

You know baby girl, years of experience has taught me that a properly administered spanking will go a long ways in getting a lady refocused and back under control. I am glad you enjoyed you drink!!
  26. Screening…..

I was certainly nervous to give out some private information when I started in the hobby, but with time and respectful interactions with providers it has become normal to me and not a biggy. I respect providers for wanting to be safe.
  27. fake reviews

If you have a fake review on your profile, use the Contact Us link found at the bottom of every page and/or contact @TheWhisperer directly…..
  28. fake reviews

Don't know why exactly someone would do that, but I'll hazard a guess. That guy has been out of the game for almost 10 years. Maybe he is trying to reestablish himself and thought having posted a recent review would help with that. I guess it's also possible that he clicked on the wrong profile when writing the review. Hard to say. At least it's a good review.
  1. Load more activity