All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Today
  2. Law enforcement

Yes internal affairs was not there for me (kept repeating how I wasn’t in trouble) but either way I did not engage. I told them it would be impossible for me to positively identify someone I had allegedly seen once, over 3 months prior to them knocking. Then they told me “well he wrote you a review” and gave his reviewer name and p4 account ( I was shocked) but I still stuck to my story. 🤣 Seemed too risky and the officer in question was nice, however maybe a little slow. And yes I did alert both sites and his accounts were deleted. Wild world we live in! But one thing all the boys can count on w me — I ain’t sayin shhhiiiitttt no matter who comes knocking 😝 Rule one of fight club applies here too. Xxx
  3. P Diddy

I'm coming more and more around to the idea that almost the entire entertainment industry is abusers or victims, and those that quickly get out of the business are the smart ones who won't put up with that crap. That's probably why you see very talented actors and musicians there just for a short while and then they disappear.
  4. Law enforcement

imo its wasted bandwidth. however, although for a marketing tactic ive dumbed down intentionally and put ‘no l.e.’ in an ad before. ive learned it gives a lot of guys a sense of SAFEty…. ‘she isn’t affiliated with the law and she’s SAFE to see bc she has no l.e. in her ad’ i SUCK at business more than usual whenever i put ‘no l.e.’ in my ad, not sure what the reasons are for the other providers who put ‘no l.e.’ in their ad. sighs! laugh all you want.
  5. Law enforcement

6. Law enforcement

Internal affairs would not be investigating her, Internal affairs would be investigating the client. She could have a problem but I.A investigates other cops.
  7. Law enforcement

We all know what the consequences could be when participating on this hobby, and if these LE saw you they were breaking the law so you probably should of turned their asses in, especially if they had internal affairs at your door. and maybe you didn’t understand my post? No one is gonna say yes I’m LE can I please see you
  8. Simultaneously funny and disturbing

-1 And apparently YOU don't get there are things that folks with ANY couth whatsoever do not make jokes about - in this case sexual assault. Let alone doubling down to insult those who point it out to you.
  9. QV Session

No sir
  10. P Diddy

I think it’s both. Hollywood is a sick sick place. Theres a pretty alarming video on YouTube that diddy reportedly shot of the biebs looking like he was coming up from giving someone a bj at a club while underage. The look on his face when he realizes he’s being recorded is mortifying. Hollywood is a perverse place and especially terrifying for kids.
  11. Law enforcement

I have seen 2 officers of the law unbeknownst to me. Mentioned only in session. One , active duty and had over 20 reviews here. One claimed to be retired. Legit clients, but uhhhhh no thanks! So, think again! One of them had internal affairs knocking at my door. So, It happens. (This was years ago btw)
  12. What are you Streaming Now?

Been watching a BBC police drama "No Offence" and am finding it entertaining. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3922704/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0_tt_8_nm_0_q_no%20offencd
  13. Law enforcement

Well I don’t think I’ve ever seen encouragement for LE and I don’t think a off duty LE would mention that to a lady that they are.
  14. Law enforcement

That makes sense.
  15. Blind Couple

https://nypost.com/2023/03/10/im-a-badass-blind-babe-walking-with-my-cane-is-powerful/ I love this young lady and her view on what it is like to navigate through life while losing your vision.
  16. Law enforcement

Hmmm idk if people really put that in ads to make the law stay away OR if it’s bc a lot of le try to be clients in their personal time. In my opinion, it’s the latter. Not everyone wants to be that close with le, but some do and encourage it. They might start thinking we all want to see them, so the disclaimer exists. There’s two ends of the spectrum.
  17. Law enforcement

no legal entity allowed unless they are wanting fun! 😍 Drama Free too please 😎
  18. QV Session

Ms Kortney are you from VEGAS?
  19. P Diddy

Homeland Security hit 3 places at the same time in different states................................. P Diddy either got BIG PROBLEMS or he is just the beginning of the downfall for a lot of other famous celebrities as well............................
  20. Moves your soul.

How about a little Slash then Speaking of which there is this. What a lineup!! And yes coming to Denver.
  21. Simultaneously funny and disturbing

OG (Old Girl) 47 its okay Bro, you CLEARLY DIDN'T GET THE JOKE........
  22. Law enforcement

I don't find it funny, I find it sad honestly. Makes me think of archaeological digs where they find a ward against evil at the entrance to a home. Scientifically useless, but people are willing to try anything against the bad things that can happen to them. You know that family thousands of years ago had horrible things happen. Same thing with the whole "No LE" thing... they know how making that kind of contact with the police will be potentially devastating and are willing to try any anything just in case there's the slightest chance of it working.
  23. Simultaneously funny and disturbing

Oh baby girl, you are so right!! Now, if, a playmate were to be forgetful, or inconsiderate and leave her phone active during a session? Would a proper spanking be appropriate? Just asking.
  24. Skip the games

Baby girl. A proper spanking, administered by an experienced, mature DOM, is an experience relished by both. Such a pleasure!!
  25. Yesterday
  26. Skip the games

of course i’d have to advocate for myself. so, spanks would have to be included @no upcharge ofc
  27. Skip the games

I admit my ignorance when it comes to the provider side of the hobby. So I might be wrong about this, but do different sites have different criteria to place ads? From what I understand, TOB has many requirements to place ads here. If a site had little to no criteria to post ads I could see more unprofessional providers posting ads there. While there might be bad apples on all sites, i could see a site having more then others if they have little or no standards. I am not saying STG is like this, I'm speaking generally. A little off topic regarding drunk clients. I understand and agree with a ASP not wanting to continue an appointment with an inebreated client. And I think it's fair that they should be paid for their time and effort. (Especially if they made a trip to the clients residence) But what I don't condone is if the ASP takes posessions. Reading the thread that was mentioned and that is not okay. Maybe if the client has no money he might offer something in exchange for the ASP's trouble, but taking something without his knowledge is theft. I remember the first time I hobbied it was an Outcall at my place. Due to a misunderstanding I did not have enough cash to cover the YL's rate. Unknown to me she took a large glass egg that belonged to my parents. You would not believe what I went through to get that thing back!
  1. Load more activity