• Birthday 04/06/1965

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    www.Mykalissensualreiki.com

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

49,387 profile views
  1. fake reviews

I got a review in March on there too and I think I know the guy? At least I am pretty sure. I would send the guy an email and see if he would be so kind as to jog your memory? I always ask them to remind me about the session anything that sticks out mentally that you would remember about him and the time together! If he’s for “real,”, he will have no trouble getting back to you!
  2. Session

I think that was the right approach to go with too. I would not want to tell a woman that she doesn’t look like her pictures or that she’s ugly.. to each their own with that and there is someone for all tastes in life. So, I appreciate the way you handled your situation. And no I am not one to throw compliments around either, especially when men are putting women down! 🤯 thank you😎
  3. Irish Whiskey/ Maybe some fun?

@oldertruckguy-9225 I got a little excited and made myself a drink i put a bit too much chocolate, Irish whiskey in my drink! I knew I had to stop! If you knew me better You would also know I am not much of a drinker! I got a little drunk not out of control mind you. Wow, I was a little dizzy! 🤣🤣
  4. Vegas Car Service

I love trips about self love!!! I am very excited for you! Enjoy your visit!
  5. Good Massage

@Sofia of Colorado I am not sure of her location? Pretty sure close to downtown. I fear that I am not in contact with many of the ladies anymore Covid really changed a great deal for many of us. Please also fallow @sbsb1212 said -great advice!
  6. Interest Rates

I am paying mine off only to rack it up again. Teeth, medical, chiropractor it is always necessary to me. Dental again in May. The Kali way! 😂
  7. Screening…..

I can usually get a great deal from a phone number unless it is a track phone.
  8. Interest Rates

If you really want a ciolorado home? I say go for it! As far as cheap goes try tornado alley( AK, LA, AL) if you can handle the heat, humidity, and those homes are beautiful! My family and support is here so I will stay as long as I can afford to do so. so..
  9. Interest Rates

I get offers to take equity out all the time to refinance . I am not going to do it and definitely not Without a real source of income. I think the interest rate is still doable, but why tack on higher payments to what I owe already! Property taxes went up and because I am escrowed for insurance and taxes it is not good for me! My May payment will be 200 more a month. 😤 Life is hard enough!
  10. Lost my XO today

Gentle thought of healing and taking your time to reflect on how important he was to you. I am sure there are many like him but this man was important to you and that is what your focus should be and reflect for you. ❤️ enjoy that beer!
  11. Blind Couple

Let me just say, I hope you all wonder about me and my sense of humor! I love to keep it fun and it is important to let go and have fun while going through challenges in life! No matter what!
  12. Blind Couple

Wow! I did it! Above clip, I could not stop laughing! I do appreciate her! 😂 now I know I could have sentbrhat privately. I think we all can use a bit of Badass blind babe today!!! You got to love Jessie! ❤️
  13. Blind Couple

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTLPDewUT/
  14. Irish Whiskey/ Maybe some fun?

I think I might make a drink tonight. If I had vanilla I might use a touch of cinnamon to the mix especially putting on french toast talk about decedent!!
  15. Irish Whiskey/ Maybe some fun?

That sounds delicious thank you @oldertruckerguy!!!